Jungling --- oh ****

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kioik

01-01-2011

Maybe the 1,900 + Elo players could explain why she is banned.

kioik

01-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretBadgerLove View Post
Proof you have no idea what you're talking about.

She can't have 3 summoners.

Edit: Also 2 of them she doesn't even have.

Yes, you are correct and I'm sleepy thinking of the worst.

BOBTHEBUILDER95

01-01-2011

dude take safe route, they never check it

redlightman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by kioik View Post
Champions get banned when the person finds them annoying to play against. It doesn't mean they are OP.

Runeterran

01-01-2011

Quote:
The 1900+ Elo players have as much relevance to your (or my, for that matter) gaming as a normal game has relevance to a ranked game. As I understand it, the underlying game-play is pretty different.

GPEternity

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2011

Quote:
You don't understand. She can pop smite and has the potential steal my blue. And usually i'm down to 1/3rd life after soloing blue, so there is a chance she can just outright kill me with exhaust + ignite.
You can always get your allies to pop an attack or two on the golem before leaving, saving you some health when you you finish it.

Or you could grab a wolf first, so killing golem levels you up. Giving you more health.

Or you know, you could time your Smite like everyone else does - and if she takes it from you with her smite it just means you messed up.

And if she has smite to take your golem she won't have ignite and exhaust.

And if she doesn't have smite + revive she's not going to jungle faster than you - making her purely counter jungle, which also means having wards is that much more effective.

Goonbagfrenzy

01-01-2011

Quote:
You don't understand. She can pop smite and has the potential steal my blue. And usually i'm down to 1/3rd life after soloing blue, so there is a chance she can just outright kill me with exhaust + ignite.
Then your doing it wrong.. Rammus always has loads of hp, being counter jungled by eve as rammus, is her being dumb, rammus > eve. just time your own smite right..(rememeber 527 damage) and if your REALLY that pathetic and worried, get an ally to watch you, then if she tries anything, 2v1 her pathetic piece of squishy ass into teh ground. or if your even more worried, dont start blue, and only get a 90g ward to she if she tries your blue while you wraith, wolves, double golem

biginthepants

01-01-2011

ok if it's a revive eve, you can usually safely start at her blue because she is planning on doing it later.

but since its not revive eve, you can either not start at blue, or have 2-3 ppl help you at blue. yes she could steal the buff if she gets a lucky smite, but the team mates are there to make sure she can't do it and live. you have to be really at the top of your game against a good jungle eve. don't get low enough for her to solo gank you. pay very fukin close attention to the lanes. if they look like they may have left to come see you, then eve is right beside you. eve isn't going to solo a rammus unless he's low. but people leaving their lanes is what you have to be careful of.

also ghost is not the best on rammus. you can rev up your powerball and then go in for max speed. flash or exhaust are better imo. both are good at getting off double taunt which means impending doom for the enemy.

Raptamei

01-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by biginthepants View Post
pay very fukin close attention to the lanes. if they look like they may have left to come see you, then eve is right beside you. eve isn't going to solo a rammus unless he's low. but people leaving their lanes is what you have to be careful of.
Idea: when this happens, get powerball and try to lose her.

The Illusive Man

01-01-2011

hows the game going?

im legitimately curious