Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Jungling --- oh ****

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Illusive Man

01-01-2011

Quote:
kioik:
Yes that's exactly what I have to do, not jungle. Which means the "solo top" won't be solo. And we might have picked a good solo top champ because we had a jungler. Eve screws up all the planning.

panth, lux, teemo and sivir are all capable of holding a 2v1... but none are specifically designed for 2v1.. yes sivir is perfectly good solo one but here's an idea

panth+lux top

sivir mid (since that's where's she's most dominate anyways)

rammus + teemo bot

I mean you're just looking for excuses bro if you're such a pro this would be no problem

I mean i could see if you were Udyr or WW that would totally **** you up bc u cant lane for gods name but you're rammus you're not entirely jungle dependant

SecretBadgerLove

01-01-2011

Quote:
kioik:
You don't understand. She can pop smite and has the potential steal my blue. And usually i'm down to 1/3rd life after soloing blue, so there is a chance she can just outright kill me with exhaust + ignite.

Proof you have no idea what you're talking about.

She can't have 3 summoners.

Edit: Also 2 of them she doesn't even have.

redlightman

Recruiter

01-01-2011

Quote:
kioik:
You don't understand. She can pop smite and has the potential steal my blue. And usually i'm down to 1/3rd life after soloing blue, so there is a chance she can just outright kill me with exhaust + ignite.

She has flash and smite but can kill you exhuast and ignite? WTF?

Glav

01-01-2011

Quote:
kioik:

That's pretty clever. I didn't know that eve was the only hero in the game that could have Smite, exhaust, and ignite.

Cough.

Arrivederco

01-01-2011

Quote:
kioik:

>smite
>exhaust
>ignite

get your team to cover you for blue, worst case scenario she smites your buff and you first blood her and get blue back

also 1/3rd after soloing blue with armor runes? do you not use a potion?

The Illusive Man

01-01-2011

Quote:
Glav:
That's pretty clever. I didn't know that eve was the only hero in the game that could have Smite, exhaust, and ignite.

Cough.

well sadly she only has 1 of those, and lol at OP downvoting posts

she has flash+smite... seriously

Raptamei

01-01-2011

Try laning... but jungling for buffs at offbeat moments, even their buffs, to deny them to Eve.

TheMountainGoat

01-01-2011

i don't jungle much, but if the other team has eve -- especially eve with smite -- i don't even bother. just go to the lane and sulk. e__e

Arrivederco

01-01-2011

I do not understand all the fear of counterjungle Eve at early levels. She has a short stun and then weak autoattacks at that level, very low duration stealth, and you can just outtime her smite if you really think she's lurking for it.

blazein1

01-01-2011

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz eve cant take stealth at lvl1 if she wants to jungle and even if she does it only last for 10 sec+cost a **** ton of mp not to mention a long cd after stealth ends till you can stealth again. Even if she found you in the jungle it wouldnt matter since she wouldnt be able to kill you unless you were super low.If you wanted to start at golem(which is why im guessing you came to the forums to cry) just have some people guard you while you take blue which you should be doing anyway.Forgot to mention since rammus is able to move around the map so quickly you could easly ward her buffs and gank her when she gos for them.