The higher I get in ELO...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brokenhope

01-01-2011

...the weirder it gets. Yes this is a QQ thread but not about your normal losing side view. Im talking about winning a game and feeling like you did nothing. Why is it that as I get higher in ranked ELO there are more whiners, ragers, and people who go afk at the drop of a hat. You would think that they would demonstrate how they got to their ELO by having some respect for the team.

Also, why is it that people tend to relate how you will play with a champion after they see someone suck with them. I understand the idea is embedded in the brain but give them a chance at least, they might surprise you and actually play skillfully. Dont needlessly go afk or feed.

In the end, I just want a game that doesnt end up with the enemy team saying in all chat "JUST PUSH MID WE ARE AFK" or at champ select your teammate says "OMG your playing a character that i just saw someone suck with! Im afk. *picks urgot with revive/rally". Its pointless and takes the fun out of the game. Please just play the game and have some fun.

TL;DR: Why cant we all just play the game through and see how it goes instead of giving away free wins?

Necromonger

01-01-2011

I heard when you reach 2000+ elo, you'll end up going one on one against Jesse Perring.... or Ryze Bot.

But really, that's a free2play game for ya. all kinds of nuts.

SecretBadgerLove

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2011

If any MOBA game was like this it would probably be the most popular game type. How ever ragers leavers etc truly are ruining the game.

ChaosWookie

The Illusive Man

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2011

I had an olaf rage AFK bc i was playing morgana *and expected* to get mid so i levelled up W instead of Q at start and when i got pushed to a side lane he spazzed out bc we didnt get first blood in the first 2 minutes and we STILL won