I want a voodoo champ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rallyus

01-01-2011

Seriously. That sounds awesome to me. I don't pay any attention to these forums and I hear people have assumptions as to what the next champs are gonna be.. But yeah a champ based around voodoo sounds legitimate to me.

biginthepants

01-01-2011

karthus ult

evrynameistkn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2011

I want you to go and do some research and find out what voodoo actually is before you go begging for a champ based around it. Please go and tell me what some of there Loas are before you start getting on your knees for personal favors to get riot to make a champ based on something you have no understanding of.

No I do not practice voodoo OP is just an ignorant *****.

SaintPatron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2011

There actually WAS a voodo champ under developement but he got cancelled for now i think. When im not totally wrong 2 of his skill pics were the golem and the lizard buff.

ZetaVoid

01-01-2011

Well I want a spider champion, so your voo-dooing can wait!

Yeah that's right, a spider champion that can poison enemies and poop webs!

selenvar

01-01-2011

spider queen is more interesting...

voodoo shaman and robin blackblade were meh of all the unrealeased champions..

blind monk too, i know everyone loves him but honestly what can they do with his skill set? he would just punch people.. or maybe a kick

a horse running

01-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by evrynameistkn View Post
I want you to go and do some research and find out what voodoo actually is before you go begging for a champ based around it. Please go and tell me what some of there Loas are before you start getting on your knees for personal favors to get riot to make a champ based on something you have no understanding of.

No I do not practice voodoo OP is just an ignorant *****.
what the hell is your problem