Dear Riot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xavderion

01-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicAkaRBy View Post
Matchmaking in your game sucks, so I quit. I'm through getting matched up with players FAR under my skill level who make me waste 25 minutes before I can try again. And when I DO get a team that's halfway decent, I completely destroy the other team. So either I'm going to win 20/0 or I'm going to lose 0/20. Your matchmaking system is to blame.

Anyway, you haven't fixed it this far into the game, so you probably aren't going to. Hope all of the rest of you enjoy suffering through having to play with bads.

Inb4 the worst community on the internet tries to flame.
How do you want to fix it? I always have at least one really bad player in my team every game. Still I win about half of my games and that bad guy gets carried by me. So we stay in the same elo range and are equally good, according to our elos. Unfixable, unless you take personal performance into account while calculating elo, such as cs, k/d/a or whatever which is impossible due to the nature of this game (tanks would be screwed).

Abedeus

01-01-2011

I think when someone loses 5 games in a row with positive scores and a lot of assists, but players in level 20-25, it kinda IS matchmaker's fault. I try to carry games, but yesterday for instance I lost a 13/9/16 game because of an idiot Pantheon on my team who built items like Frozen Mallet, Randuin, Atmas, but had absolutely no AD items. And enemy pantheon was WAAY more fed and had a lot more kills with less deaths.

Turns out they were about 300 won games apart.

Numbah 1299

01-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicAkaRBy View Post
Inb4 the worst community on the internet tries to flame.
I'm sorry sir do you own an xbox?
I quit Live a year ago and came back today and within five minutes I wanted to punch EVERYTHING within five miles. The LoL community looks like saints compared to Live.