Dear Riot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MagicAkaRBy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2011

Matchmaking in your game sucks, so I quit. I'm through getting matched up with players FAR under my skill level who make me waste 25 minutes before I can try again. And when I DO get a team that's halfway decent, I completely destroy the other team. So either I'm going to win 20/0 or I'm going to lose 0/20. Your matchmaking system is to blame.

Anyway, you haven't fixed it this far into the game, so you probably aren't going to. Hope all of the rest of you enjoy suffering through having to play with bads.

Inb4 the worst community on the internet tries to flame.

redlightman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2011

Bye. Don't know why you wasted your time telling us you are leaving since there is no point in it.

Coyote

01-01-2011

Wooooo! Making 2 accounts to troll a place that's filled with trolls. Great. Job.

MagicAkaRBy

01-01-2011

Because maybe if Riot hears about how bad their matchmaking system is from enough people, they'll fix it.

The Tale Teller

01-01-2011

You think...I'm... the worst community in the world?

Oh...

I'm sorry...I'll just go then...

evrynameistkn

01-01-2011

Maybe you aren't as good as you think you are.

Maybe instead of asking Santa Clause for world peace you should have asked him to fix match making.

Twigod

01-01-2011

why the hell can't we just "ok" anymore guys, cmon

KonTriVe DaSh

01-01-2011

"Lul sumtim i win bye lots an sumtim i luse bye lots so da machmaykin suk"

In closing, kbai.

Scosci

01-01-2011

Have you even seen the equation for their matchmaking system or do you know what all is considered when it comes to pitting people up against one another? There are dozens if not hundreds of variables that go into the entire system in order to determine who is good or bad enough to play against specific opponents.

The matchmaking system isn't all about how many wins or losses you have. If you're just starting out, the matchmaking system doesn't have much to go off of as far as stats go. If you're having difficulties with public teams (Which believe me, we all do.), then make a premade team with your friends. Download Skype or Vent, and have proper communication.

In all honesty, communication is where public teams fumble. It's not that people are incompetent or bad. It's just that everybody interprets pings differently. Are you wanting to gank? Tower dive? Be careful? Retreat? Group up? Typing things out takes time, and people are many times too lazy to do so. Believe me when I say that synchronizing plans with other plans via Vent or voice chat systems is a God send.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicAkaRBy View Post
Your matchmaking system is to blame.
Oh yes. Clearly it's the matchmaking system's fault.

Everybody has bad luck, man. I've had some weeks where I don't lose a single game to any team comps, and other weeks where I just lose game after game after game. I'm not saying that the matchmaking service isn't perfect. By no means is there going to be a perfect match for you every single time. Riot's equation works just fine, and it tries its hardest to make do with the players that are online and around your skill caliber.

I hope you have better luck in the future.

redlightman

01-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicAkaRBy View Post
Because maybe if Riot hears about how bad their matchmaking system is from enough people, they'll fix it.
With how many post there have been, I don't think any more will make a difference.