Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

another olaf question.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ron Zhao

12-31-2010

I need to know how people generally build olaf for laning, I like to jungle but no one can seem to handle the 2v1 lane like they used to. Currently I'm trying 21/0/9 , Armorpen reds, health per lvl yellows, and flat cdr blues, health quints.
Start with red crystal, rush mallet and boots, build Mercs/berserks, mallet, madreds, warmogs, the last 2 are toss ups depending on how my teams doing...usually straks, last whisper, or FoN.

The build is ok to say the least but it seems like I'm missing mout on some potency...people have told me not to build alot of damage bc he naturally has high dps(I don't see it :/) but I dont want to build him strait tank...what am I doing wrong?

Treelub

12-31-2010

I think you could afford to build slightly more tanky. I haven't played him in a while, but I usually went off-tank instead of going straight DPS or straight tank.

AWildEggroll

12-31-2010

I am a big time lover of Olaf he is one champion that finally convinced me to play LoL. I highly recommend atmas impaler. You will see a nice jump in his damage status. It kinda sucks that he lost some power in his vicious strikes in the last patch but he is still beast. Just play smart with him and he will just destroy everyone in his path.