What is your ELO irl?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kye7

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2010

Paero

12-31-2010

2500 confidence plays a big part, fortunately I have none except for on the internet because im [54 a virgin and i have no friends irl]*

*false statistic made for laughs (go ahead, edit it to make me look like a weiner, im just a name on the internet afterall)

ItzKill

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thiek View Post
Well, I'm decent looking and I'm fit. I'm a distance runner. I work out. No tobacco and a very light drinker. My health elo is high.

I don't have a great job but its decent. I'm in school full time. My wife brings home great coin. My only debt is our house and less than a grand on credit cards. Free and clear on both cars. Financially, my elo is average.

Were trying to make a baby, so the love life elo is super high atm.

Id say my overall elo is in the 1600 range.

All about sprints.

SrPenguin

12-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordZero View Post
mid high
that, minus the mid and the -gh- part of high

Masticatorr

12-31-2010

900 due to people trying new champs, think their Mr.Perfect, and people who somehow at lv 30 still have no idea what their doing.

Yell0wKing

12-31-2010

Well, hmm.

I'd definitely say ~700.

Never been in a relationship with a girl.
Dropped out of university (but will be starting up at a different one this coming semester).
Have only a handful of friends.
A bunch of wasted potential here.
Am an introvert, too.

At least girls have told me that I look attractive, and I have okay self-esteem. I'm content with my intelligence, but I always strive for more knowledge. Also, I don't rage at people. In fact, I love everyone because of my humanistic beliefs! I consider these some positives about me.

Oh yeah, I don't really workout, but I'm normal weight (20 BMI, I think). I feel like I should put some muscle on me, though.

I'm hoping things change next year for me. I'm really going to put an effort into making things better.

Grognak The Barb

12-31-2010

6'6, pretty strong, played football in HS.
Now that college comes around, im lazy.

My elo was 1400, but now its 1100

outfoxxed

12-31-2010

considering i work out, go to the best university in canada, am funny, good looking, in shape, 18 with my life ahead of me, i say 2400