Has this happened anyone?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Muckay

12-31-2010

-Meant happened TO anyone ^_^ srry
Okay so, i guess this was some strategy they used, but i was mid on akali, and laning against a fiddle, now fiddle was sitting between me and creeps, if i tried to harass hed just drain, and there was no way i could dps through it, so i had no choice but to sit back and not last hit.. but since he was denying me and i wasnt last hitting, his creep wave became huge, so he was about 2 levels in front of me and i wasnt worried because i had a big creep wave coming. im at my tower ready to kill this creep wave, when out of nowhere, jungler tower dives me and they kill me, the jungler died ( me getting the kill ) and i was confused, then i realized once i got back to lane the creep wave was gone and i was stuck 3 levels below enemy fiddle, and there was no coming back after that.. im not sure if that was their main intention, but it seemed like a pretty good idea i never thought of o_O

Muckay

12-31-2010

pro strat imo

Masticatorr

12-31-2010

fiddle mid is the worse, unless you have a silence or stun. since hes crazy slow early, i just play like im scared of fiddle, and overextends and (playing malzahar) silence null zone stun. profit

Paero

12-31-2010

oh dude i see minions and **** fighting and i cant attack them, but they arent there because my mimions have pushed way past that point and are fighting at another place in the same lane, they dont move just stay suspended in attack animation

Muckay

12-31-2010

yeah but i was the only viable solo mid champ at the time =/
but his full drain at lvl 3 would take off more than half my health so i could never harass.. and since he was between me and minions, no last hits

Muckay

12-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paero View Post
oh dude i see minions and **** fighting and i cant attack them, but they arent there because my mimions have pushed way past that point and are fighting at another place in the same lane, they dont move just stay suspended in attack animation
you sir make no sense