Was trying out ARAM.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crobot

12-31-2010

The point of suiciding under the tower isn't so much just to go back and buy, it's to prevent the other team from getting EXP off of your death. It's been a perfectly fair maneuver in every ARAM game I've played.

Cenerae

12-31-2010

ARAM is best done with friends. It's much more fun when you're all in vent together as 10.

Tweek Tweakk

12-31-2010

tower suicide is ok because usually you can give them a tap before they take the last tower hit and u get a kill. Dying to a tower outside of mid lane is not allowed though.

JunKx

12-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyouri View Post
I wouldn't really call it a fair trade, but if it's legal then I suppose I was wrong. Good to keep in mind. If I ever play ARAM again anyway. I haven't had a game out of 10 that wasn't ruined by leavers. Even if I'm just really unlucky, eh... I'll stick to regular games. I was even on the winning side most of the time, it just feels... unsatisfying to win a game like that.
you get all the same stuff in regular games anyway

Kroghar

12-31-2010

My experiences were pretty similar.

I tried it twice both times I wanted something a bit more laid back and less-stressful than the usual ranked/solo crowd. ARAM seems to be plagued by the same thing though. Nonstop people yelling and cursing at me for missing grabs as Blitzcrank, which seemed even more absurd to me as I was randomly stuck with him on a free week, first time trying him out. Both matches had so many leavers that it was horribly lop-sided and a waste of time.

I'm sure it's fun with friends, but this community mostly sucks no matter where you try to hide from it.

Heliostorm

12-31-2010

There are a lot of idiots in ARAM. It's fun when you get a good team comp and intelligent players though.

Digleto

12-31-2010

adam