Extra Rune Book Pages

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heat n Serve

01-01-2010

We used to have 3 pages in our Rune Books until it was seemingly without reason changed to only 2 pages (the patch notes as I recall gave no reasoning behind it). Now that I have a lot of runes, enough to make more than 2 unique rune builds, I would greatly like to see us with more pages in the Rune Book. It's way easier than swapping out runes for people who play a lot of different champions and require a lot of different rune builds. We should have at least 3 or 4 pages, I don't see what could be all that difficult about it.

Xextreem

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2010

3 or 4 pages ? lol how many summoners do you use? I use just 2 if bad luck and some one take both i use a 3 one but base on the runes book 1 or 2.

xiaoliang

01-03-2010

i agree also... the rune book pages are just to little...
is there any update soon that makes more rune book page to use?

The7eleven

01-03-2010

Agreed, more rune book pages for players to use will allow more customization and formats for different heroes. I believe we should have at least 3-5 pages as you said to fit the different types of heroes - carry, tank, mages, rangers, etc.

Antah Solverou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2010

I TOTALY AGREE
I myself can need 3 pages for nice fast playing, could even use more but for so specific champs like jax i can just get on with it and change one page. I planed on geting one rune with cd reduction and magic res(blue)/hp and mp regen(yellow)/magic pen(red)/flat hp quints(this one is mostly on casters/heavy mana users), second would be same but without mana regen and with armor(for kat my fav hero so far) and third with armor pen in exchange for magic pen. I could even make third page for mundo/tryn, with armor pen and wtihout mana regen.
But i can't, so i must change runes often... and mostly i just waste that mana regen and play mundo with it... couse i chose champions based on my team.

BIG +1 FOR IDEA

I think 4 or 5 pages would be good, mage/fighter/tank and 2 or 1 is left for specific build or hero.

EDIT: And for ppl who think it's not needed. IT'S NOT NEEDED FOR YOU. Some ppl like me play mundo/rammus/kat/shaco/udyr/nidalee/nasus... and so on and so on, i hate playing one hero, it's boring. But for nice, fast and enjoyable playing i would like to have just 1 or 2 more pages ;/.

My opinion.
Antah

Dantage

01-04-2010

I can't seem to find the post, but I'm pretty sure I saw a red post stating that there will be additional runebook pages with a high probability that they would be purchasable via riot points. They're "working on it"

Heat n Serve

01-04-2010

That would be amazingly stupid if they charged Riot Points for something like that. Especially considering that Runes themselves are paid for with Influence Points.

Riot: Don't give us a sh*tty GUI and then charge us to make it better. Just make the d*mn GUI better! You probably make a cool $500,000 for every new champion/skin you release anyways. Every day people are making suggestions to make the interface better. Listen to them.
http://leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=35946

Failsause

01-08-2010

I know folks are going to hate me for pointing this out, but I'd be willing to pay IP for extra pages. Or have the number of pages scale with your summoner level. Such as:

Lvl 1-9 (2 pages)
lvl 10-19 (3 pages)
lvl 20-29 (4 pages)
lvl 30 (5 pages)

FallenAcorn

10-29-2010

yea i didnt know 2 pages qualifys as a book

Die Nacht

10-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallenAcorn View Post
yea i didnt know 2 pages qualifys as a book
A very, very short book. A book I would actually read. ;D