Any Good Tiger Udyrs yet?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JunKx

12-31-2010

tiger got a huge nerf just btw, and udyr basically got reduced to being build and played 1 way now, so hes extremely and ultimately boring.

Manjix Tha Great

12-31-2010

Tiger was never worse than his other stance, Phoenix was never better.
The only reason why everyone says "Phoenix = da bomb, Tiger = da ****" is because they saw the pulse + 4th hit proc. That is assuming your opponents are THAT stupid to stand right beside you to eat that stupid pulses all the way and eat your 4th hit proc. I've played Udyr in the times during he was free, I never used Phoenix, I raped the opponent team with Tiger, nuff said.

No, seriously, Tiger > Phoenix, because all the damage is done in a single hit, rather than stupid pulses that require stupid enemies to stand right beside you and stupid 4th hit proc.

Malak al Maut

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2010

Tiger Stance was nerfed.

Stonewall008

12-31-2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtb6Dkg6iZ8

i'm not boasting to be a godly udyr but here is tiger udyr in action

Anaestheticz

12-31-2010

Because of the nerf to phoenix, I still think it's better to go 5 pts in Tiger as it is beneficial for the way udyr is made. Personal opinion ofcourse

AwturOwnage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2010

I've toyed around with Tiger/Turtle Udyr in Twisted Treeline, with an obvious point in bear for the necessary stunnage.

I wouldnt recommend this build for SR, although I haven't tried it, just because it probably wouldn't hold up too well in the jungle (unless i ran attackspeed for a turtle jungle).

Anyway, the extra damage coupled with the natural tankyness of turtle makes for a pretty good combo when you only have to worry about 3 opposing players. I rush a Wriggles and party around from there-- one time I even built up a black cleaver for the lulz.

My personal opinion is that tiger and phoenix will never be fully balanced between each other, and that's the inherent flaw in a hero without an ultimate. Riot learned from their mistake, as you can see with Sona having 3 stances and an ult.

VMan7

12-31-2010

Tiger got a huge nerf.

Also guardsmanbob doesn't get tiger stance (before and after nerf), therefore he does not know how to play Udyr well.

BlargCow

12-31-2010

Old tiger stance used to do as much damage as Heartseeker Strike. pretty crazy!!!!!

CG Uz

12-31-2010

Tiger got nerfed is complete trash now.

I still use it over phoenix