Need Master Yi - Twisted Treeline Guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Piadis

08-01-2010

Hello LoL community,

I recently got quickly addicted to this game, suggested to me by a co-worker, within a week of owning it, I bought champions and all! i dove head first! My Co-worker has a group of 5 higher rank elo players, and so they give me pointers, but they are old school Dota and LoL players, so they are just straight 5v5 Summoners rift players....So I just solo join queues for TT.

Now with that out of the way...I would like to know if anyone has a guide for a TT Master yi guide...I have learned with TT gold/levels are far different than in summoners rift...So the normal guides in the guide listing in the sticky are mainly built around SR. Most matches of TT you don't get to lvel 18, nor do you get enough gold for top Yi items. What is the best starting items for TT, and then future items to seek? Also keep in mind I am only summoner level 11...so i don't get the luxory of having tons of runs/masteries.

Thank you in advance for any helpful posts. Sorry for any runon sentences and noobishness in my posting. I have only played for about a week, maybe 2. Days are blending together

xavarn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-01-2010

not to burst ur bubble but i would not reccomend yi in 3v3 he is far superior in 5v5 (although still ehh) he is just too squishy and has no cc nor slows.

Piadis

08-02-2010

Ahh, well certainly not the response I was hoping for. The reason I play 3v3 is for time restraints. I'm a full time worker, husband, father. So my playtimes are M-F 1am to 3am. With TT I can get a good 4-7 games in, with SR. 2-3 games. I just like being with 2 other randoms than 4 other randoms . Im just trying to get good at TT and Master Yi was the champion I had the most fun with to this point. I have almost all champs, only missing 12 I think. I have tried a bunch of them and master yi seems to be the one I do the best with on TT, but I know my strat is far from good.

UnOfficial

08-02-2010

There are a lot of better champions to play rather than Master Yi, he's not a top choice to make a guide of at the moment :/