ranked game leavers/afkers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bonzai Casanova

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2010

alright i'm done ..

riot told me to play ranked if i want to play without so many leavers and actually theres no difference to me . some guys cant speak english ,some of them think that their social life(also known as MSN) is more important (i dont really know why they play ranked then)
and the majority cant speak english , which is perfect ,since lol "isn't" a team game .

sidenote: i really love the matchmaking .getting matched with these creatures yelling at sbd.:"u noob , i report u gibi moniez pliz or i kill yu" it's just awesome

and i keep smilin...

but go ahead releasing champ over champ instead of solving these probs

invent "league of BR-Legends(though they dont exist lol)" or something

g'day

downvotes=no english

Lunek

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2010

I've met less leavers in normals nowadays, compared to ranked games.

If normals had draft mode, i wouldnt even bother playing ranked.

HappyAndHazy

12-31-2010

Riot told you to play ranked for less leavers/afkers? They must have been trolling you rofl. Almost never have leavers in normal.

Fabs

12-31-2010

I literally just played a game where we had a person tell me not to play my main (Sona) cus he was playing janna. So he picked janna and the last 2 people who were supposed to pick a jungler and a tank picked twitch and anivia. Janna never loaded so pretty much wasn't there from the start. Twitch at 10 minutes into the game was 0-6 and anivia was under lvled and doing pretty much nothing sept flaming complaining and speaking in butchered/terribly grammar English.. I had ~1400 rating btw, going 5wins to 1 loss, both my losses now are because a leaver on my team. Moral of the story, ranked doesn't mean less leavers, doesn't mean better players, doesn't mean fair teams. Ranked is the same if not worse than normal before 1600 ELO. most players you will play with till then are little kids are think they are awesome and want to play ranked cus they just unlocked it when they hit lvl 30. They will feed more than ever, they will rage more than ever, you will have to carry every game or lose.

Way to fix it? Add a win/loss ratio qualification, have a champion # requirement (With at least 2 of each job specification), make them take some kinda quiz/test where they have to answer basic LoL questions to make sure they arn't too stupid to play a ranked game, allow the person who bans to also pick for their whole team (like in dota), or suspend leavers from playing another ranked game for 1-3 days.

Any single one of these would help.

shatteredperfect

12-31-2010

oops! you listened to Riot!

But hey, at least you learned better.

P.S. Another lie they told you: "this game is competitive"

that one always make me LMFAO

Imaqtpie

Recruiter

12-31-2010

Man up, you cant win 4v5 then you are **** and deserve to be low elo.

Inb4 butthurt low elo filth scum of the earth downvote me.

Bonzai Casanova

01-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imaqtpie View Post
Man up, you cant win 4v5 then you are **** and deserve to be low elo.

Inb4 butthurt low elo filth scum of the earth downvote me.
i bet u can win a 4vs5 with 3 feeders in your team

olololol /sarcasm off

rtard

Bonzai Casanova

01-01-2011

Way to fix it? Add a win/loss ratio qualification, have a champion # requirement (With at least 2 of each job specification), make them take some kinda quiz/test where they have to answer basic LoL questions to make sure they arn't too stupid to play a ranked game, allow the person who bans to also pick for their whole team (like in dota), or suspend leavers from playing another ranked game for 1-3 days.

Any single one of these would help.[/QUOTE]

bump!