League Judgment - Caitlyn

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1Eredale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2010

WTBWTBWTB!!~!!11 ARGH!

But before you do that, Riot, have a nice holiday - happy New Year! See you all in 2011. Keep up the awesome work :3

Ketsudan

12-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tseb View Post
I hope "C" is a recurring character, or the next new champ and not The Cardmaster TF. Since TF's ability to teleport would explain living through that fall and why there was no sign of him.
I was thinking exactly the same about TF. But i hope it will be a new champ too or maybe a skin for TF.

ChaoticRift

12-31-2010

the mysterious C next?????

z Stark

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2010

Great *-*

B o A

Master Recruiter

12-31-2010

"C" = new champ in future

FogRaider

12-31-2010

Meh.

Crysknife

12-31-2010

One of the better judgments; however, the formulaic questions are really hurting these. Down to the formulaic second ask of "why do you want to join the league?"

They're really robbed of any emotional weight because the reader knows they're coming, and they're not often justified or properly set up.

Just my critique. I'd suggest allowing the summoner/champion dialogue to be altered on a per-champion basis, allowing the writers some more artistic freedoms, and in turn making each judgment a more unique reveal of champion character and telling a more interesting/less scripted little story.

- Crysknife

litasa

12-31-2010

I demand too know what Poppy would say about the helm being stolen! She risked her life and saw her father be slain for that helm. Indirectly the helm is the reason she volunteered for the League of Legends. So what do Poppy feel about this and what will she do about it? My guess is that she will be the one that finds this "C" (maybe with a little help from Caitlyn) and show him why she is called the Iron Ambassador.

VICTORI0US

12-31-2010

I would like to say Thank you for all the hard work you guys put in, these little touches make a big difference.

I enjoy the read and look forward to them, it helps to connect to the champion.

cruzazul

12-31-2010

obv its gotta be twisted fate. but before his name was changed from cardmaster to twisted fate.