League Judgment - Caitlyn

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Death Arch

01-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZamielVanWeber View Post
Sneaky Yordles!
D
That was pretty cool actually. Good job. Better than Trundle's...

Laxy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2011

i hope of her for 4800..i have 5.5k right now..:/ I WANT HER NOW!

rollinballz

01-04-2011

noice

NaughtyT

01-04-2011

love the judgements as usual

XTerenasX

01-04-2011

IVE GOT IT! "C" is General Couteau! Before caitlyn joined the league there was an article in the Journal of Justice depicting him 'looking at his watch' before mysteriously disapearing. i thought about it a little and considering the rumors of a new time champion and his name conveniently starting with C...

Cattouf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2011

Caitlyn lept back, jerking her rifle off her shoulder in a practiced motion and training it on the hole. A low chuckle echoed out from the darkness.

The only part I found amusing in the story...

Mysterowns

01-05-2011

As caitlyn shot her gun zilean slowed time and twisted fate teleported into the underground tunnel and then waited cause he is a magician and every trick has something to do with time and place so yea.

Rez78

Recruiter

01-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakamage View Post
"She pulled the trigger.

In a flash, the perpetrator fell from the line. Caitlyn didn’t understand; the bullet shouldn’t have hit so soon. Time slowed to a crawl as she watched him descend through the air. She watched until he disappeared between the buildings and dashed back down the stairs.
"

HAHAHAHA, I get it! Cleverly disguised flash reference (although it sounds like the flash version when it could pop projectiles). This entire quoted paragraph plays out exactly how most people feel when flash saves some schmuck from their stupid mistake BUT I GUESS THEY WOULDN'T HAVE OVEREXTENDED IF THEY DIDN'T HAVE FLASH, RIGHT?! HURR DURR HURR.

Here's what it should have said:
"In a flash, the enemy got away. Player X didn't understand, they had set up the gank and timed everything so well. Time slowed to a crawl as Player X watched him escape with 40 hit points left. She watched until he disappeared behind the safety of his tower and into the fog of war..."

"..and then Riot removed flash and bad players actually got punished for their mistakes."
So very true lol!

Turtlerocket

07-24-2011

Anyone else think Caitlyn's "C" is Twisted Fate?

Lazerel

08-06-2012

So why is everyone saying Caitlyn hate's yordles? Is it because of her W? Yordle Snaptrap? And why Teemo is out to get her? Please inform me on the details. I use both champions btw :P