Grievous Wounds is too effective

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DT777

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by EveryTimeV View Post
Which makes it less powerful overall, from what I can tell the people complaining about grievous wounds are Mundo and Tryndamere players.

And that just sounds like a problem on their part.
The problem you're not understanding is while grievous wound is less useful overall, it completely shuts down certain champions and keeps them underpowered, which is not its intended use.

Mundo, for example, will never be a good pick until grievous wounds doesn't completely **** over his ultimate. Singed is another good example. His ultimate's most useful part, that being the HP regeneration, is completely negated by ignite. It's so wonderful having an ult that gets shut down by a summoner spell you can pick up for free.

Talamare

01-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DT777 View Post
The problem you're not understanding is while grievous wound is less useful overall, it completely shuts down certain champions and keeps them underpowered, which is not its intended use.

Mundo, for example, will never be a good pick until grievous wounds doesn't completely **** over his ultimate. Singed is another good example. His ultimate's most useful part, that being the HP regeneration, is completely negated by ignite. It's so wonderful having an ult that gets shut down by a summoner spell you can pick up for free.
Exactly my point is which why I made a 2nd thread based on fixing Ignite
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=421602

KADAMA

01-01-2011

I wouldn't mind a 20% reduction with the same 10 second debuff, but now 50% for 10 seconds is just too OP man