[Guide] Tristana - BOOM HEADSHOT!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NovemberTen

06-15-2010

Are you ****ing joking me.. You don't have much of a range advantage on Ashe at the beginning levels. If you didn't know, your range increase per level. By the time you DO have a big range advantage, its pretty much all about team fights.

So each time u get Q'd, you are going to rocket jump (80 mana) and wait another 20secs before u can use it again + cleanse while you could've used that RJ to actually jump on her to harass when her minion wave is just about all killed. What will you do when she has her arrow up. Stand there, toss back your hair and look pretty because you've already used your cleanse on her Q? LMAO GTFO 100 games(40wins?) played and acting like the know it all. I have roughly 700 games played, with almost +100 on Trist. I'm not even being cocky at all. I know I can rape your ass MID. Send me your in game name, I will gladly 1v1 you.

EkardNT

06-15-2010

NovemberTen, is your in-game name NovemberTen?

NovemberTen

06-15-2010

No, that account is just a smurf I created to try out new characters.

Leirkov

06-15-2010

First part:

No. You're an idiot. You're trying to tell me you can't harass efficiently until 14? Please quit right now.

Second:

No. Not every time. But if it gets dangerous, and you should ****ing know when to escape and when to not. If it gets extremely dangerous then you cleanse it off and run away.

Games =/= knowledge. I have played her enough (doesn't count my countless practice games to get a very good grip on her before I started to pub).

Also, I take masteries so she can survive so I get the mastery for cleanse. Seriously, if you let her get an arrow on you then I feel bad for you. You don't stop moving with Ashe, that's how you get a ****ing advantage. I clearly have knowledge so quit acting like your apparent 700 games means you are the God of LoL. I get into pubs where people with 600 wins build Malady and Berserker Greaves and think AS only items on TF are the way to go. So your games tell me nothing.

My IGN is my forum name. Have a ball.

Kyaku

06-15-2010

LOL Buddy, you have 60 wins with trist and your trist is above your ryze who has 77 wins, which means ur w/l ratio must be really low with trist. Good luck.

Btw he has 7 times your wins, judging by his time spent dead compared to your time spent dead he has only 4 times that amount, which mathematically, your k/d ratio sucks compared to his.

Leirkov

06-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyaku View Post
LOL Buddy, you have 60 wins with trist and your trist is above your ryze who has 77 wins, which means ur w/l ratio must be really low with trist. Good luck.
I pub. I get stuck with Malady and Greave builders as I stated. I get Olafs who jungle instead of helping us in a team fight. I get Blitzcranks who say "first time idk how to grab properly." Seriously, stick me with an arranged team (Which I don't do often) and my W/L would go up. Don't go making assumptions. Doesn't mean I'm bad with Trist. My KDR is about 1.3, so I think I know what I'm doing with Trist.

Edit @ November: I have a private practice game called "November" up with the PW as "hello12" so come in and "stomp me" as you so claim to be.

EkardNT

06-15-2010

Well, that was very interesting. I've always preferred shield myself

Miserable Failure_

Banned

06-15-2010

It was a good game. Tinhtayba 2-Leirkov-0. Tin was right all along. Dominated both times.

I guess the 430 some wins on Tristiana DOES matter.

Good stuff Leirkov, enjoyed watching that!

Kyaku

06-15-2010

GG's 2-0 for blade, wish we could keep seeing it, last game was close.

Leirkov

06-15-2010

First game he clearly won, I was outplayed.
Second came down to minions getting more damage on me. Very close, tin (november) lived with about 40 HP left and I forgot to use rocket jump. A well played match.