[Guide] Tristana - BOOM HEADSHOT!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NovemberTen

06-13-2010

Last hitting at the tower is not easy... I don't know what your talking about, are you crazy?

Miserable Failure_

Banned

06-13-2010

Its very easy. Melee minions you wait for the tower to hit them twice and then you last hit them. Ranged minions you hit once wait for the tower to hit them once then last hit them. Easy as pie once you know how.

Leirkov

06-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by NovemberTen View Post
1. Of course u focus on last hitting, but you also should auto atk like reasons i stated above. It allows you to push their tower and deny them of gold.
2. Explosive only helps push if you auto atk as well.
3. I am talking about the very 1st wave.. you are not 100% sure they are ganking mid just because they are mia. they can be doing golem /lizard, are you just going to stay back near your tower and let the enemy mid be ahead in gold/Exp?
4. That 200 gold can almost buy you a green elixer that you bought the wards with. Just leave the warding to those who are in charge of ward duty. It's a team game. They will do what's best for the team/winning.

PS: Tristana does not even need the blue buff. Her spells all have high CD that it doesn't even make a big difference. As for mana, you should have mana reg for your blue runes anyways so it shouldn't be a problem. Blue buff would be alot more useful on someone else on your team.
1. Explosive Shot is enough to push them to their tower. If you can't push them to their tower as Tristana, please go play another character.
2. Explosive helps if you get the last hit which means you push faster which means you get gold faster which means you push their tower faster which means you get gold for killing their tower which means you win.
3. If they're mia then you play cautiously. You miss out on a wave of AoE and last hitting because you're afraid of Shaco. That's why you carry cleanse.
4. Green Elixirs are ****. Stick to Fortitude (HP + Damage) unless it's end game where you stack Green and Red.. You're forgetting what "Rapid Fire" does...

PS: Tristana may have low CD but that's not what the Golem buff is for. It's for mana regen. I spam the hell out of Explosive Shot (Early game), and then when they're going to die I rocket jump over, ignite, explosive shot, auto attack, buster shot, kill, +gold. I'm now out of mana and can't harass. If you get the buff you can spam all you want. I have Armor Pen (red), HP Scaling (Yellow), and CDR (Blue). **** mana regen. Get the buffs and be the carry.

If someone else wants it they can have it. You don't NEED it, but it's highly useful. Otherwise I go steal it from the other team's base so they rage.

xxLOLxx

06-13-2010

I play trist alot and I usually go >elixir of fortiude + ward, phage, boots depend on opponent, and Black Cleaver. usually the game is over.. but after this I like to to Phantom Dancer just because movement speed and doge help alot.

NovemberTen

06-14-2010

Before I type another paragragh, I just want to know how many wins you have with Tristana.

Leirkov

06-14-2010

How many wins do you have? You're telling me to not focus on last hitting with a character with an AoE passive on her skill. I think this tells me you lack the ability to last hit effectively.

When I auto attack I get less creep kills.
When I sit there and do nothing but harass the enemy champion I get more creep kills.

My w/l is skewed because I pub and the people I get are usually trash but my KD is 1.27.

NovemberTen

06-14-2010

I have 400+ wins with Tristana. How do you get less kills when you auto attack? It's call timing your last hits. You don't just shoot them with the same pace throughout... when they're nearly dead, then you time your last hit. You really think its that easy to harass the enemy champion? They are behind their caster minions majority of the time. If you'd like, we can set up a 1v1. Arguing is a waste of time. Lets see how well you fare in an actual game.

P.S You still haven't answered my question on how many wins you have with Tristana yet.

Leirkov

06-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by NovemberTen View Post
I have 400+ wins with Tristana. How do you get less kills when you auto attack? It's call timing your last hits. You don't just shoot them with the same pace throughout... when they're nearly dead, then you time your last hit. You really think its that easy to harass the enemy champion? They are behind their caster minions majority of the time. If you'd like, we can set up a 1v1. Arguing is a waste of time. Lets see how well you fare in an actual game.

P.S You still haven't answered my question on how many wins you have with Tristana yet.
... Did you just say it's hard to harass the enemy champion as Tristana? Really? It's easy to harass.

I get people tower hugging and still manage to kill them. If you really have 400+ wins with Tristana and can't harass efficiently I feel sorry for you.

NovemberTen

06-15-2010

Sigh, you can't harass whenever you feel like. YOu have to wait for the right moment. It all depends on your opponents. You think you can harass Mord? You want to go ahead of your minions to get volley'd by ashe then she Q's your ass so that you can run back to your tower like a little girl? I didn't say its hard, I'm saying its not ABC easy. I'm probably arguing with an inexperienced think they know it all 20 games played Tristana.

Just let the 1v1 do the talking.

Leirkov

06-15-2010

Obviously you're not going to ****ing run into Ashe with her Volley up. But you have such a large advantage with your range it's ridiculous.

If you let Ashe use her Q on you and you die then you fail. Rocket Jump and Cleanse is more than enough to get away if you're THAT much of an idiot.

You think I've got 20 games, lol. I've got 100 games on Trist. Doesn't mean just because you have 9000000 wins you are now God. I'm extremely knowledgable about Trist and I'm sure I could take you. I rarely lose in mid. Stop being so cocky with your know-it-all junk. If you've got 400+ wins I'll assume you have ~900 games. At 900 games you should be at a high ELO and you're not ****ing "auto attacking for 6% life steal that is so useful!" You're lying. Go back to smurf accounting.