Trinity (not that one)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tr3mor

06-15-2010

Saw someone ask if this was viable on Shaco. I tried it with Eve. I then went on to get every elixir at the same time. All in all I didn't finish that impressively for all those items being maxed out and I wouldn't really recommend trying it again. Regardless it was fun to try it and actually get there. Finished 27/8/17.

Arazu

06-15-2010

could see it working well on someone like jax, the mejai and SotO would give him some nice health through his passive, and the fully stacked leviathan to reduce the odd attack he doesnt dodge

seen someone do it with gragas and they did quite well iirc, and you have the champs that you can build "hybrid" like TF/ezreal/kayle

FOX AFifthCyborg

06-15-2010

I did it once on Jax.

Sword of the Occult, Mejai's, Leviathan, Banshee's Veil, Atma's Impaler, Mercury's Treads (Was up against a Ryze with Mejai's stacked to 20.)

Had 4000 health. I found myself scurrying away from every battle, if I even got to half health. The risk of losing 6 stacks and about... 700 health was nerve wracking. I didn't like it. So I didn't do it again. Went back to the normal build of Tabi/Rageblade/Bloodthirster/Atma's/Bloodthirster/Veil if I needed.

FortuitusFortune

Master Recruiter

06-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingofWolves View Post
I did it once on Jax.

Sword of the Occult, Mejai's, Leviathan, Banshee's Veil, Atma's Impaler, Mercury's Treads (Was up against a Ryze with Mejai's stacked to 20.)

Had 4000 health. I found myself scurrying away from every battle, if I even got to half health. The risk of losing 6 stacks and about... 700 health was nerve wracking. I didn't like it. So I didn't do it again. Went back to the normal build of Tabi/Rageblade/Bloodthirster/Atma's/Bloodthirster/Veil if I needed.
If you roll people 4 - 1 it doesn't matter if you die because your team can push. What a single minded mentality. Not that it's a bad thing with stacking items, you're just taking it to the extreme.

FOX AFifthCyborg

06-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daedalis View Post
If you roll people 4 - 1 it doesn't matter if you die because your team can push. What a single minded mentality. Not that it's a bad thing with stacking items, you're just taking it to the extreme.
Ah, but their Ryze was fed to the point where he could down me in one combo. Especially with his teammate's help.

So we were both fed.

Perhaps I am taking it to the extreme, however, I liked the other build better, so I just went back to it. Simple as that.

Ebonclaw

06-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daedalis View Post
The loss of the full stack bonus is absolutely enormous. 15% straight damage reduction from all sources, 15% run speed, and 15% cooldowns? To lose that AND 48 AP, 30 AD, and (for Jax) a TON of HP? No, you really can't die, or your up front superiority just evaporated.

But really, if you can get to 20 stacks on one snowball item, let alone all 3, you should be absolutely crushing the enemy, unless the rest of your team are all smoking crack.

Ebonclaw

06-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingofWolves View Post
Ah, but their Ryze was fed to the point where he could down me in one combo. Especially with his teammate's help.
Sounds like someone needed to season their snowballs with a bit more MR - especially with the Levi full stack bonus, there's no reason that Ryze should be able to burst you for 4k after MR..... o.O

FOX AFifthCyborg

06-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonclaw View Post
The loss of the full stack bonus is absolutely enormous. 15% straight damage reduction from all sources, 15% run speed, and 15% cooldowns? To lose that AND 48 AP, 30 AD, and (for Jax) a TON of HP? No, you really can't die, or your up front superiority just evaporated.

But really, if you can get to 20 stacks on one snowball item, let alone all 3, you should be absolutely crushing the enemy, unless the rest of your team are all smoking crack.
Eh. The rest of my team were idiots. Couldn't push worth a ****, neither could the other team. I would just kill them all except for Ryze.

Finally, I just got a bloodthirster and soloed Baron and crushed their Ryze. Solo'd the Nexus towers. and won the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonclaw View Post
Sounds like someone needed to season their snowballs with a bit more MR - especially with the Levi full stack bonus, there's no reason that Ryze should be able to burst you for 4k after MR..... o.O
I already had Banshee's Veil/Merc's Treads

He had... Mejai's at 20 stacks throughout most of the game, Zhonya's, andddd... the item that gives you AP based on your mana... (Archangel's?), so yeah, he could burst me down pretty **** fast.

Blackstoise

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-15-2010

Tried it on kayle, its pretty epic. The damage you put out with E is insane, and I grabbed guardian angel, so they could never kill me (so long as I was near teammates). My final Items were:
20 SoTO
20 Mejais
Nashor's Tooth
Merc Treads
Guinsoo's
Guardian Angel

Towers were a complete joke to kill, and the teams melted to Reckoning + E combo. Not to mention I was healing a good 450 or so HP.