[Guide] - Tryndamere The Road To Manhood

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XmasHamm

12-31-2009

It is .25 % per 1% hp missing. Therefore at -100% hp, Tryndamere will be at +25% crit chance

PUSHER

12-31-2009

For every 10% of life missing you gain a 2.5% chance to critical attacks.

OBhave

12-31-2009

kk, thanks

ImmaRobotLOL

01-01-2010

Nice guide. Tryndamere is truly the manliest of men.

OBhave

01-07-2010

One question though ...

Wouldn't it make sense to buy a cloak of agility instead of that third avarice blade?

The cloak gives 18% crit while avarice gives 12% ... and they cost about the same too.

Not only would this mean that you get to your asskicking items faster ... it also means that you avoid SELLING an avarice blade. See, +gold items take quite a while to pay for themselves, and THEN longer still to make a profit. So it makes sense to hold on to your +gold items, if you're buying them to begin with.

With 2 avarice, 1 phantom dancer, 1 infinity edge we have 74% chance to crit ... which is about as high as you want to go anyway (any more than 75% and you start making your passive useless (cause, as you cleared up for me the passive adds up to 25% chance to crit at 1 hp))

So seems to me that this way you can get faster up to your 100% crit domination AND be more efficient with your gold by not selling an avarice blade.

Aside from that little suggestion, I think your guide is pretty much perfect =) My thoughts exactly on how to play tryndamere.

meorah

01-07-2010

3 avarice is crazy... you invest 2250g to get 15g per 10 sec, which is 90g per minute. 2250g into 90g per minute means you break even at 25 minutes. since you won't get your 3 avarice at minute 1, and you can assume you'll get 2 at around the 10 min mark and a 3rd at the 15 min mark, you're really not breaking even til about 35 minutes into game.

From there you snowball up in power, but you are next to worthless until then. Get a crit cape and BF sword and try to get some mid-game kills and you'll have an IE with your kill gold faster than with the avarices.

35 minutes of doing next to nothing...

MrMayus

01-07-2010

Very good build, went 12 - 4 - 13 with a fed nasus on the other team and was doing 700 crits, 250 to towers / inhibitors. Very strong early game and by 30 min I was doing 500 crits. Very nice guide