Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Skin Sale: 50% Off Chrome Rammus, Dryad Soraka, Enchanted Galio

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StompyD

12-30-2010

Riot could make loads of money by buffing champions and THEN starting skin sales. Nobody wants to buy a skin for an underpowered champion. At least rammus is still facerolling, though.

ÅltegøTheShaper

12-30-2010

Quote:
zaxwashere:
debating the soraka skin...problem is, nobody likes it when you play her anymore

This is true. It would be cool if Riot revamped some of the lower tiered champs. =/

dedcat

12-30-2010

i could have sworn i just bought druid soraka skin at 520, did you like raise the price and put it on sale or something? that would be lame. either way i just got that skin and now it's on sale a few days later.

Adamtron

12-30-2010

First time a sale has happened where i have every skin.

CLG HotdogGG

12-30-2010

I have the rammus and Galio skins already, and I have no interest in soraka :\

Oh well, good skins for those who want 'em!

DoransTroll

12-30-2010

Maybe I should get Soraka skin. I really liked it. Too bad I never play her. I still like her the best out of all champions (Starcall just feels so satisfying)..it's just that if I don't tank, then the team dies. And I just can't tank Soraka now that the **** Locket is gone from the game.

Winterreborn

12-30-2010

I wish frosted ezreal skin is on sale pls!

Soul Cloud

12-30-2010

Come Riot give 50% grim repear karthus! i've been waiting long enough! T_____________T

Kersh

12-30-2010

Doesn't Dryad Soraka alreayd cost 520? Did you mark the price wrong or did you mean Divine Soraka? I swear Riot should nuke the forums if one more person cries for Magma Chamber. Do you really have to request a map on skin sale topic?

ImARitspiker

12-30-2010

put rune pages on sale!