Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Skin Sale: 50% Off Chrome Rammus, Dryad Soraka, Enchanted Galio

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

seresibyl

12-30-2010

Quote:
MadeURageQuit:
Dryad Soraka is normally 520 RP I think there might be a problem with the pricing, unless prices are goin up...
Allthough I would much rather have Divine Soraka who is the 975 one...

I was going to point this out :P

She's only 520 lol.

seresibyl

12-30-2010

Quote:
SomethingWild:
WTB [Divine Soraka] , not to 'still' look like a freakish goat thing

I haven't ever seen anyone else with Divine Soraka yet... I've been the only one for a long time.

Get off my Dress.

Chiclette

12-30-2010

dryad soraka isnt 950rps....weird ):

Abubakr

12-30-2010

I just need 40 more RP for a skin. Will the 300 bonus be given out before the end of this sale?

M0ngo Like Candy

12-30-2010

Wow so the worst Rammus skin and two terribad recolors of ****ty champions...

Julian Kanzuki

12-30-2010

I love that Soaka skin, first skin I ever baught.

<3

Soraka is still an amazing champion. Honestly don't understand why people dislike her.

I also have the Divine Soaka and have yet to see anyone but myself using it. She walks awkwardly in it though

ThCakeIsALie

12-30-2010

I have chrome rammus... I think it's the best of his skins.

Prescriptions

12-30-2010

More great skins! Thanks Riot

xAidynx

12-30-2010

I don't know if someone pointed this out, but the Dryad Soraka skin is only 520 RP on a regular day, it's the DIVINE Soraka skin that is 975 RP on a regular day. >_>

Yomeiro

12-30-2010

So it seems that the Announcement of Skin Sales is of higher importance than the Announcement of the "upcoming patch", which would have supposed to be played onto the server at Tuesday (probably most of the playerbase believed this to be the case).

I can understand that the patch is still not released because of Christmas and New Years, but I will and can not understand why riot isn't able to tell the community about a change of the "actual" release date.
Even other games announce a sudden server maintance or other things and you guys can't even manage to tell the community such a small change and leave the community to wait for a uncertain amount of time....