A must read for all you que dodger !!!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zubawanga

12-31-2009

stop giving lame excuse like team suck. they have heimer. they have warwick. so i que dodge. i lazy to repeat myself on another thread, so i'll just quote myself. learn to play before u call other noob with your "AWESOME TEAM, *que dodge*" attitude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zubawanga View Post
seriously? i solo que most of the time cause i find premade with all lvl 30 200-300 win also play like noob sometimes. beside, we have to wait for all 5 in premade which kinda means more wasting time.

yet, even when i solo que i still win 75% of the time. even when the team have mundo with clarity, i still win. why? cause of teamwork and i play carry to carry my team to victory.

yes, most of the solo que i have many noob with me. most of the game my teammate will feed early on. but if u are good, then you will try to alert your team, tell them what to do, play psychological warfare with your oppoenent, etc etc, whatever it takes to win and usually even with crazy bad start, team feed, i can still win cause i know what i'm doing. when i lose, i blame mostly on myself (sometimes on the true feeder who feed on purpose).

this is why i keep on winning. even when my team all squishy with heimer feeder. even when mundo with clarity on my team. u who keep on que dodge wont learn anything and will continue to be noob forever with your "AWESOME TEAM, *QUE DODGE*" attitude.

i just finish 1 game before i wrote this. guess what, i got 3-3-6 score. we got heimer solo mid who feed so much that he is actually lowest lvl in my team. when i'm under lvl 10 the score is 1 for us (i assist but fail to get last hit) and 15+ for the oppoenent. our heimer solo mid and feed 0-5. but in the end we still win.

why? cause i go into pro mode, play psychological warfare with oppoenent, try to get them to think we give up. ping my team to do dragon, ping my team for where i think the enemy is trying to gank us, told my team to hug tower. and for your information, i'm playing yi but they have yi too who is lvl 16 when i'm only 13. and we still win.

stop blaming noob player when u lose. blame yourself for not trying to help the noob. of course there will be those who feed on purpose, then it's gameover, but it's just a game, so it's ok to lose.

but when it took me 1 hour to solo que a game that last 30 min.

THAT IS SOOOO ******ED !!!!.

Phoxly

12-31-2009

lolwut?

Diøs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-31-2009

Wow, you are cool!

Seriously, this is a team based game. In HIGH Elo game, one man can't carry a team, you need a GOOD team.

And congratulation for your win! Very impresive :O

Divergence

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2009

Some of us don't play carries, and some of us don't play against awful opponents.