1100 elo..Where everyone carries.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IPlayWithSinged

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2010

Im in 1100 elo, and pretty much the second people get to pick its

CARRY
CARRY
CARRY
TANK
Now my question is, do supports win games?(soraka/janna/taric/sona?)

who wins? CARRY CARRY CARRY CARRY TANK or CARRY CARRY CARRY TANK SUPPORT

Devownious

12-29-2010

woah people pick a Tank thats awesome! /jealous

ArchAngel11

12-29-2010

Quote:
woah people pick a Tank thats awesome! /jealous
lolz i know exactly what you mean. carry carry carry tank support is more ideal but you just have to counter your opponents... so it's situational?

shubomber

12-29-2010

I can't speak for <50th percentile ranked games, but I know that in matchmaking between levels 10 and 20 (which had similar team comps) AP Soraka won pretty much every game I played with her.

lmaonade200

12-29-2010

supports win when you can support so well that you turn complete noobs into average/competent players

LongDongSiIvers

12-29-2010

more like carry carry carry carry then the last person also picks carry in spite of everyone else.

Addison16

12-29-2010

if 4 carries, then get a tank.
if 3 carries and 1 tank, then get a tank (or off-tank).
if 2 carries and 2 tanks, then be a support.

logic: A support champ is highly dependant on their teammates to be able to win a game. If there is only one tank and he fails, then the carries will be hunted and the team will lose (most of the time). A pure support like soraka may not be the best choice in that situation. With 2 tanks you have protection and a true front line, so it is much easier to focus on your role and keep everyone up. It is worth stating that there are enough tanks with good cc that they can be considered a type of support, like taric, galio, and shen, so keep those in mind.

Doriantv

12-29-2010

Play Mordekaiser, and learn to love him.

Or play a jungler and try to secure jungle objectives for your team.

greenerpastures

12-30-2010

it depends - i was playing taric for a long time and winning at a 60% clip, but most of the losses were when i had to deal with another lane demolishing ours and then taric being relatively useless with more than two noobs on your team.

I think the ideal situation is to take a tank/support that can still deal out heavy damage and situationally carry, like pre-nerf sona and galios. now i would say rammus and morgana/lux are your best options

Seven of Swords

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2010

Is it strange that in solo queue at level 19, I get a more balanced team than you do in your ranked games?