i wonder... can you guys tell me

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tyrygosa

12-30-2009

err is backdoor allowed in League of Legends?????????? please tell me.

if not allowed if they backdoor how we can report it??

thank you

i appreciate you guys help.

Xirus

12-30-2009

In Leauge of Legends, backdooring is a non-reportable tactic. Some players think it's unfair, some don't, but ultimately, you're going to have to learn to deal with it, as it's allowed

TSP Cinnabar

12-30-2009

lol

XReyoX

12-31-2009

It's a viable tactic.

EnronTheGreat

12-31-2009

Backdoor is aka distracting the enemy while you destroy a turret or inhib. A perfectly viable strategy no matter what other players in game ***** about while they are losing because they roam around in 5 man packs.

Nieco

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2009

Its allowed >.<

Siky

12-31-2009

Can this be stickied on front page or better yet, stamp it onto the logo.

League of Legends: Where Champs Come to Backdoor

Seriously, where did this stupidness come from?

Tyrygosa

12-31-2009

i found that backdoor is really unfair. for me because its like old dota. you cant win so go backdoor then you win. that is stupid. but if people here include GM allow backdoor, there is nothing i can do ><. i am only wish that backdoor is not allow.

Basilisk9466

12-31-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrygosa View Post
i found that backdoor is really unfair. for me because its like old dota. you cant win so go backdoor then you win.
If your team is badly organised enough that someone going off to kill a tower when you aren't looking makes you lose, did you really deserve that win?

I admit, there are one or two losses I've had that were intensely irritating due to a couple of good pushers hammering home, but it was nobody's fault except my teammates who weren't watching the map. Yi can rape a tower with shocking speed, but he generally has to burn Highlander to do it, which makes him a bit more vulnerable - and if you're fast, catchable and killable. Twisted Fate can teleport up and out again before you can respond, but he doesn't take down towers that quickly, and certainly doesn't have time to take down two towers before you can respond. Twitch can outrange towers, but only while his ult is up, and when it runs out, he's forced to wait for minions - only a severely overfed Twitch can kill a tower in one ult use. Sivir is possibly the biggest pain in the rear, but she's interceptable.

Point is, backdooring is entirely counterable, and I've never seen it make a team win who didn't deserve to win. I've lost a close match or two to it, and I've won close matches with it. It's just another tactic. Deal with it.

Vordrax

12-31-2009

If backdooring wasn't allowed, this game would basically be "whose carry annihilates the other team first." I love playing a backdoor character like Shaco because it adds flexibility to the team. Does their team have CC that we can't counter? Ridiculous carries like Yi or Twitch? Difficult-to-counter tactics like Kayle invuln + carry?

There is no arbitrary kill count in this game that wins the match. It's all about killing the Nexus. And if I see the enemy team just grouping up and pushing, my team will D on a turret while I push one of theirs. Then we'll see what wins, team play or their ridiculous CC/carry combo.

The only thing I disagree with is when a carry like Yi can destroy a whole team that lacks a hard counter, then destroy their entire base in seconds. It's pretty absurd. We've won this way and I still find it silly.

(To be honest, though, I wouldn't enjoy this game without the element of stealth like backdooring. I find 5v5 team fights to be rather dull.)