Display of total healing done

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

theButterFly

01-03-2011

Just a simple request Riot folks. Any chance you can add a line to the stat page at the end of the match displaying the amount of healing that a character does in the course of a match. Us healers would appreciate it I imagine.

Whelk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2011

I'd like that. It'd help remove some of the stigma that comes from having little to no kills on a support character, even though you were effective during the match. Most decent players will pick up on your activities, but some will only look at the numbers.

theButterFly

01-04-2011

Exactly. Soraka needs more love.

Whelk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2011

Course, this still leaves Janna's shields out in the cold, and there's no way to know how much damage is reduced by Sona's resists, or even the movespeed. But **** it, still a good idea.

DeliciousCrepes

01-06-2011

This has been in game for as long as I can remember. You are talking about the stats at the end of the game, right? With all the graphs and whatnot?

MoxieWhimsy

01-07-2011

^ Yep. It's still in the graphs last I checked.