Help on Trist Build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maccunaima

12-30-2009

Hello fellow,

I'm playing LoL for about two weeks and enjoying Tristana's style.
I was reading some threads about Trist and I've created this, but I'm having some problems to decide what kind of runes and what is the recomended % of crit, dmg and attack speed that I have to reach.

Thanks in advance.

Maccu

XmasHamm

12-30-2009

Those are fine endgame items of course but good luck farming to that. Here is my general Trist build

1st) long sword +health pot
2nd) long sword becomes black cleaver (This is rushed as once you get the BF sword, you can farm extremely quickly, crush towers, and force opponents back. This can usually be farmed fairly quickly.)
3rd) Beserker greaves
4th) Here is where the build starts to become dependent on who your opponents are. Lots of armor>Last Whisper, Casters>Wits End, Dunno>Infinity

If you're interested, check out solomid.net I'm pretty sure there are a bunch of videos of Korean playing Tristana that are fairly helpful.

Raplesyrup1

12-30-2009

Rapid fire makes attack speed less important to look for in gear. When I play trist, I use Crit damage runes, and they stack well with the Infinity's edge, making my crit damage close to 300%. I usually go Vampire Scepter - Zerkers greaves - IE - Phantom Dancer - BlackCleaver/Bloodthirster

Nieco

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2009

I suggest.. if u goin to solo mid doran shield + healt potion
then get zerker greaves then farm till u get IE... if u can get IE in 15~20mins u have a high chance of winnin~