LF Diamond Support Coach to teach a Diamond V how to be the best support NA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Godling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2013

Hey guys, I am diamond divison V and really like to and want to support. I suck at it and want some tips. I'm ready to pay to get someone to learn to me :3 add me ingame: TDZ

Godling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2013

bumped

ExecutionerKen

02-26-2013

I don't think I can help you LOL, I am probably the only diamond support main in this section of the forum BUT I am the laziest solo queuer.

Godling

02-26-2013

lol haha :P if you ever want to duo q and help me add me

ExecutionerKen

02-26-2013

Just go step by step, learn the support match up then utility into teamfights and finally damage in the lane.

Godling

02-26-2013

im goin all in like if i had dmg :/ thats my weakness .. i play HAM like if i could lower them...

Qsario

02-26-2013

Try Malphite support then (assuming he's not banned), or maybe Leona or other kill laners?

I have the opposite problem, I can't play carries because I'm used to being a no-damage Janna who keeps the team alive Good luck, though.