[REQUEST] Twitch, Teemo, Eve

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

monkow

12-30-2009

Anyone have any tips on how to beat a team that has these 3 champs in it? Everytime I played against a team that consisted of the three I manage to always be matched in the lane with Twitch and Teemo partner.

Tetrall Mors

12-30-2009

I play gangplank, I rush an aravice blade, then an oracle elixer, then I simply cannon barrage twitch and follow it up with a parley... if he gets all silly and tries to fight back, exaust works just fine.

The main thing is on this kinda fight is to shut them down with good mini-map awareness and either oracle elixers or sight wards... though I prefer oracles because I usually live longer and having a mobile way of dealing with stealth is awesome.

The trick with Evelyn is to keep her shut down the entire game, most evelyn players only go for kills... they don't farm minions well at all. An Oracle early game will again, help to shut her down. Deny her those coveted kills and she won't be a factor.

I LOVE teemo! He thinks he's so awesome... but the mighty raise moral/parrley/exaust/remove scurvey/cannonbarrage beats his silly blinding dart any day. He thinks he's fast right up until you remove his movement with a good ol' shot to the face.

The problem I run into is playing against a decient sivir... they always seem to pick pick pick away at my health and I end up having to recall before I can really get them into a good combo position... Or they pop their "Raise Moral: Woman in a small Clothing Style" which even gets the minions feeling frisky.

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

12-30-2009

Get wards early, all three are pretty squishy and if you shut them down early game, it's much harder for them to have dominational DPS later on.

Mid/Late game have your tank buy an oracles and get the jump on them while they still think they're protected by invis.

Alternatively, you could get really good with Corki

There's also a lot to be said for playing smart. Watch where teemo places his mushrooms and remember to avoid those areas or trigger them early when you're not in danger to clear them out, or nuke them with wards. Be extra careful of Eve when someone dies because of her ult, with Twitch just know that if he stealths, he's probably going in for a gank or building up his attack speed.

Cleanse is a boon against Eve since you can instantly break her stun, Exhaust or stuns are effective against Twitch since it halts his DPS and wastes his haste.

Synxxx

12-30-2009

Oracles will keep you relatively safe from Eve until she gets a few stacks of Mejai's and completes her Lich Bane, then she'll just tower dive and drop you in ~2 seconds. You need to treat her like an invisible Yi and focus the hell out of her whenever she's around.

Ashe/Blitz/Casters are great at taking down Teemo. I wouldn't recommend going up against him solo as a melee carry unless you're positive you can cleanse the first blind and finish him before the second cools down.

For Twitch, I have yet to find a reliable counter. His damage output in a team fight is unrivaled (If you get into a 5v5 at a choke point, get ready to be pentakilled). Spray and Pray working with Tiamat and applying on-hit effects like the Black Cleaver while hitting an entire team is ******edly overpowered. I don't understand how he hasn't been nerfed to the ground yet.

Indecent

12-30-2009

The hard counter to Twitch is a equally leveled Katarina. KI-> Shunpo -> Ult with either an exhaust or ignite thrown in for insurance. He either retreats or dies.

Synxxx

12-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indecent View Post
The hard counter to Twitch is a equally leveled Katarina. KI-> Shunpo -> Ult with either an exhaust or ignite thrown in for insurance. He either retreats or dies.

Looks good on paper, but it almost never works out that way against a team who knows how to play; even in low ELO.

It typically plays out like this:

KI > Shunpo > Lotus > Stunned half a second later.

Basilisk9466

12-30-2009

Farm the hell out of Twitch early on. He's one of the squishiest champs in the game, if not the squishiest, and aggressive play can nerf his farming or possibly even get kills. Don't overdo it, mind, because a few good shots + expunge can kill or cripple another squishy.

Teemo is a hard, hard champ to counter, but not impossible. The only champ I've played that can consistently beat him at his own game is Tristana, as anything he can do for harassing, she can do better. In fact, Tristana is a good counter for all of them - outranges Twitch, has an excellent DoT for fire-and-forget harassment, and has an escape if things go pearshaped (Rocket jump).

The key to ensuring that Eve and Twitch are less of a problem later on is just to give them a really hard time early. Set up a ward in the middle of your lane ASAP and you'll eat them alive. Teemo's blind and poison are tricky, but he's ultimately a squishy that sucks for dealing with more than one champ at a time. Focus him and he'll be in trouble.

monkow

01-01-2010

thnx a lot for all your help guys. I learned a lot.