New Free Champions (Week 6)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HungryHungryPoo

01-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackygamer View Post
Or atleast a lvl lock

Example.

1-10 > 450/ 1350 IP Champs
10-20 > 3150 IP Champs
20 + 6300 IP Champs

I just believe its unfair for a beginner and there team for them to play the Champ with no experience, or any idea of playing

Beginner starts LoL, finds a cool champ.. Starts game with no mastery, no runes .. And realizes he can't enjoy the champ due to low mana regen(or insert here).. And he can't go anywhere because he/ or she is getting ganked.. Or is way to low to do any "real" dmg or abilities

Some of the characters I play now, I couldn't play when I started because they weren't beginner friendly.

And beginner champs should be accessible at all times, I know why some champs have a higher IP cost while some don't

But letting someone at lvl 5 play karthus,udyr or twitch isn't good.
(Even if it is rotation)

Or anything of that champ dificulty skill level.

I know this should be posted somewhere else, but seems entirely right for the topic

Please no flame ;/
Kay. I'm trying to explain my point of view and I'm completely sorry if you feel offended. I personally don't like this idea because a level 20+ I don't want to play all 6300 champions. I might want to play a 3150 champion instead. So you should make it about how it is now. 450-6300. Completely random, for example like 2 450's and 3 1350's 3 3150's and 2 6300's.

EmissaryShadow

Recruiter

01-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by HungryHungryPoo View Post
Kay. I'm trying to explain my point of view and I'm completely sorry if you feel offended. I personally don't like this idea because a level 20+ I don't want to play all 6300 champions. I might want to play a 3150 champion instead. So you should make it about how it is now. 450-6300. Completely random, for example like 2 450's and 3 1350's 3 3150's and 2 6300's.
I think he meant that only level 20's could play 6300 champs, not only play 6300 champs.

I personally don't like his plan because LoL level is not indicative of skill, just time. And people have to start to learn a champ sometime.

If you're going to rotate champs for the purpose of trying them out, its all or nothing.

Dolittle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arunawayslave View Post
Becuase hero's like rammus and tryndamere are playable for most they obviously are gonna run through the characters that those who bought the game don't have since they are helping to fund riot
Don't know why this was downgraded. I'm sure that's partly true. You cater to the paying customer, not the leeches.

KopernikPizza

01-04-2010

Pls open rammus and gangplank

Mitch41111

01-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance Volcanix View Post
Anivia isn't low skill, she's a glass cannon, and hard to get the hang of, but once you do it's worth it.
they are referring to the people playing said champs, with low-no skill, the champs mentioned take much more skill to play with than say, Ashe. when a champ is free, (like the ones mentioned) anyone can play as them, including those with low skill.

Synxxx

01-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch41111 View Post
they are referring to the people playing said champs, with low-no skill, the champs mentioned take much more skill to play with than say, Ashe. when a champ is free, (like the ones mentioned) anyone can play as them, including those with low skill.

Speaking of which, I can't WAIT until this week is over. 2x Karthas on every team has gotten really old.

BarbeqdBrwniez

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2010

I just want Teemo and Gangplank. Mainly Teemo. He is so adorable and I wanna try him before I buy him.

Humdot

01-04-2010

I would like to see, Blitzcrank, Rammus, Alistar, Kassadin, Morgana and Katarina in the next lineup Maybe Gankplank too.

scooper90

01-05-2010

i would likte to see heimer, katarina and teemo..... nothing else

MkAbandon

01-05-2010

The truth of the matter is that the more expensive players should come up a lot less often like, 6,300 champions should only be in the rotation once every two months, because they are more skilled required champions and usually a bit better champions so it makes it unfair when you spend 6,300 and then that champion is free every week or so.