New Free Champions (Week 6)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ToshiroX

01-01-2010

Too many sucky eves this week is gonna be hard

RurouniExia

01-01-2010

where can i get it in malaysia? riot points are available in any 7 elevens outlet?

Benasaz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2010

I need next week chapms!

Gatsumon

01-02-2010

I am happy about Janna being free for the week. I've been trying to learn how to play at least on of each type of character to be as versatile as possible. I have my ranged DPS in Tristana/Sivir/Nidalee/Ashe and Cho Gath as my tank. I've been trying to find a mage that I like, but couldn't get a good feel for any of them. Then I tried Janna yesterday and omg I love her.

Zack1996

01-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatsumon View Post
I am happy about Janna being free for the week. I've been trying to learn how to play at least on of each type of character to be as versatile as possible. I have my ranged DPS in Tristana/Sivir/Nidalee/Ashe and Cho Gath as my tank. I've been trying to find a mage that I like, but couldn't get a good feel for any of them. Then I tried Janna yesterday and omg I love her.
Just goes to show that Tutorial should allow you to choose any champ for testing purposes or something.

Motas

01-02-2010

Dang it, with ta new champ coming, this will be annoying for a while.

(except I know who it is and am already epic with the hero )

unless of course its a totally different hero than the one im thinking of

Grasmat

01-02-2010

put tank in the list, like rammes

Auroros Osprey

01-02-2010

id like to try out Gangplank, Tryndamere, Jax, Taric and Corki. Maybe Nidalee cause i only got to try her once when she came out

what is it with the massive lack of Corki btw? i saw him when i first started and now its like hes totally gone.

Tram

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by olfox View Post
blitz again on the rotation plox? (: ...
Why not just buy him?

RageSomeMoar

01-02-2010

You guys should add Blitzcrank. I rarely see him used and I'm also interested in trying him out.