New Free Champions (Week 6)

First Riot Post
12345678 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

12-31-2009

The 10 free champs are automatically made available for the week. Then locked again after the week if they aren't in back to back rotation and a new list of 10 is made free.

olfox

12-31-2009

blitz again on the rotation plox? (: ...

Ghost200

12-31-2009

When is this week thing gonna be over?

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

12-31-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost200 View Post
When is this week thing gonna be over?
The weeks typically roll over around tuesday or wednesday. But the rotation program of 10 different heroes per week is permanent for the foreseeable future.

Supahleetkilla

12-31-2009

Mundo and Eve...

Hate those characters

Light Yagamii

01-01-2010

Wow i own all of the heros this week >_<

Deca

01-01-2010

next week i think you should put in all junglers and stealth characters so that the lanes would appear empty for the first 10-15 minutes XD

GroM6

01-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deca View Post
next week i think you should put in all junglers and stealth characters so that the lanes would appear empty for the first 10-15 minutes XD
Did you even put thought into that? There is not room in the jungle for 10 heroes to effectively farm gold and experience. A hero stealthed, but in a lane is gaining experience but no gold. See the problem? That idea is bad. The lanes would not even appear empty for 5 minutes.

T0ggle

01-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by coel View Post
thank god that last week is over... low skill heimer, anivia, and udyr ftmfl.
Heimer saughters if you use him right, he just takes skilled grenade hits and spam rockets. Turrets are for the noob campers.
Anivia is also very good in a team, can stop enemys from running away or trap them with her wall.
udyr's great with the right runes and items now that hes been buffed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by egglayin View Post
evelynn melee dps? I dont think ive ever seen one actually going for melee dmg :/ I'm intriuged
Shes considered melee dps by the developers because she attacks up close and personal, all of her attacks require you to be in melee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by graverevenge2 View Post
why dont you add tyrandomere and rammus, they havent been used yet
Most people buy trynd with full crit damage runes, so hes been seen a lot and the developers want people to play champions that aren't seen a lot so it adds variety to the game.
Rammus though was given for free to all beta testers, if you weren't given one you'll probably have to wait till they finish cycling through every other champion.

CaptainT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2010

Gangplank
Corki
Jax
Tyrdamere
Rammus

12345678 ... 11