(RP Event) The Tournament of the Red Tempest!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Areia Polias

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2010

((Koragon, I just received a text from Talz that he intends to have Pern join the tournament.))

Transience

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2010

((Well my char will also be spectating but I wanted to make an intro thing, if only to explain his motives a bit. http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/144))

His mind floated in the gap between realities. He called and felt two tendrils of consciousness approach. Transience snapped his attention in their direction.

Yes? The voice came with the usual sensation of needles in his head. His mind groaned a bit but he was used to it.

"About the Tournament of the Red Tempest..." He murmured.

We suppose you would be unwilling to participate. It was a statement, of course.

"I am no warrior," He replied calmly. "I possess no desire to be humiliated."

But you will go and watch, if only to gauge their abilities. Especially some.

"Understood. I am His will made flesh," Transience replied respectfully.

We wonder if your loyalties are slipping.

"I have never-"

Zaun. You know what we speak of.

"I explained my reasoning. At any rate, it was a lapse of judgment. I will not fail again, especially at simple observation."

We found your reasoning woefully insufficient. At any rate, they are organizing. He may be displeased.

"I would not be concerned, leave that to me," Transience said gently.

They seek Icathia. The voices screamed, it hurt.

"They will not step foot on holy ground, I will not allow it. With your leave, I should depart."

Very well, no mistakes. And be cautious, if you cannot ensure the barrier's collapse, then let Him descend the other way.

And that was a difficult request. He made a note to pursue it later, and let his mind withdraw from the contact. He awoke with a headache, not unusual. He flexed his hand, at least his strength was returning. He could feel them growing impatient with time. At least there were others to stand with him. He opened a portal in mid air, he needed to find a way to get to the Red Tempest. All things aside, it should still be a fascinating tournament.

((Hope I wasn't too long winded.))

Koragon

12-30-2010

(Updated the Roster List)

K D Bonez

12-30-2010

((****, I got a great character for this but i'm not sure how often I'll be on. Will matches be schedualed yo help accomidate those unaware of possible schedual changes?))

Slovakattack

12-30-2010

Huh. This sounds cool!

May I enter my character?

He's doesn't usually do these kinds of things, but he's flat broke and money is a great motivator.

May I present: Cross- The Lord of Kill!

(Cross ain't too creative with names -.-)

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/78

Koragon

12-30-2010

(Yes KD to your question. And welcome Cross!)

Kasmiria

12-30-2010

((So many good fighter already, I think I'll probably join in as Yune or Kasmiria to spectate on this.))

AnemoneMeer

12-30-2010

((Debating having Liliana Monteclaire spectate the fights, and... well, be herself. Not to mention the offside plots, intrigue, and interaction with Pern/Charite that could happen, given they have a past.))

Koragon

12-30-2010

(Anyone is welcome to join as a spectator and tourny entry. I am going to say another week of gathering rosters (because of NY) and then we will discuss how we will do it.)

o0sniper50o

12-30-2010

((I wanna spectate for this because it seems fun and with this cast of characters, it's impossible for something big not to happen. And meer, Deadeye, while having a lack of ability for directions, doesn't tend to forget the more important events in his life.))