(RP Event) The Tournament of the Red Tempest!!

1234511 ... 35
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koragon

12-28-2010

LAAADIEEESSS AND GENTLEMEN!!!!

As Captain of ye Red Tempest, I am proud to tell ye all of the upcoming tournament comin' in the next could o' days! The tournament 'as a legendary status of bein' able to further ye strength, give warriors who win renowned status's, and a chance to fight some of the most brutal and hard to the bone warriors that Runeterra 'as to offer ye! If ye 'ave a bone to pick with me, I meself will be joining in this tournament as well lads and lass's, and I suggest ye do the same!
And even if ye don't want to join in the tournament, ye can always spectate in thar massive arena stadium! With 10,000 available seats, and a world of opportunity hidden within the vast difference of community available in this tournament, ye really should be joining in!
At this very moment, I 'ave in me roster the following warriors!

- Scarr, The Blood Letting Zealot
- Mathus, The Sandstorm Nomad
- Captain William "The Bladed Tempest" Daniel
- Mana, The Materialized Construct
- Dulu. Templar of Kumungu
- Malord, The Snake of Serpentine River
- Jet, The Cool Breeze of The Blue Flamed Island
- Kios Anim, The Winter Fox
- Dragor Shadowfury, The Wraith Of Demacia
- Zachary Skye, The Demacian Slayer
- Pern, The Gray Liege
- Galstrus, The Iron Titan
- Numar, The Troll of Death
- Cross, The Lord of Kill
- Arkham, The Mad
- Shinrae, The Bloodwing
- Belum, The Envoy of Noxus
- Silver, The Energy Mage
- Motas, The Soulfire Knight

- Bloodh, The Underwater Nightmare
- Tartar, The Shadow Walker

If ye wish to enter, join now! The tournament will begin when I feel I have a correct number o' warriors, savvy?

If you wish to join, you need the following information to be filled out to clarify.

1.) A title (To give something to the announcer and commentators in your battle.) If you cannot think of a title, a title will be given to you.
2.) An understanding of the rules. (Which is the following, EVERYTHING GOES. To win in a tournament match, you must kill your opponent. Do not worry of permanent death in the tournament though, tis only temporary when you are slain in battle on the ship.)
3.) Either entering in the tournament by taking passage on the Red Tempest, or going to the various signature red portals located all around Runeterra.

Also, make sure to have an introduction here. I have not decided whether the battles are going to be real time (in roarchat.net) or we will be using the forums, but if it is in roarchat, I will try and get a dedicated room for us.
Let the games and contestants join and flood in! We shall see who's on top of the food chain, savvy?

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...=417221&page=8

If you have any questions, please post them here.

CaddyMyers

12-29-2010

((This RP event sounds neat Koragon. Except, I have a few questions:

1. For the ones who are merely spectating, like my character, will I need to make an introduction here regardless?

2. How does everyone know of this tournament (i.e. Via a mass-printed poster placed-up in various places in all of the cities of Valoran.)?

3. Again, dealing with the spectating characters, if this is going to be in roarchat.net, will the spectating characters be able to participate? Meaning, am I allowed to post their dialogue in the room while, let's say, a battle is going on?

4. Last, where is this taking place? I probably accidentally skipped over that crucial piece of information if you included it, but I just want clarification to be sure.

Again, I like the idea of this RP event because I can just imagine how it would play out. I'm also liking the idea of this RP event of yours because I, and I'm sure many other avid RPer's here on the Lore Forums, haven't been able to participate in one in quite awhile. :-] ))

Bowpurity

12-29-2010

Haha, well i've just been thinking of spectating as well... It will indeed be perfect......

or maybe i'll throw my character into the world, entering a contestant portal without knowing any better.

Bowpurity (no title)

Now everything goes? That's a rather dangerous rule. I don't want to be fighting gods

Tourist Fjord

12-29-2010

((Would like to enlist as Fjord, you would allow me the honour . When and where will this RP go up at?))

Koragon

12-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaddyMyers View Post
((This RP event sounds neat Koragon. Except, I have a few questions:

1. For the ones who are merely spectating, like my character, will I need to make an introduction here regardless?

2. How does everyone know of this tournament (i.e. Via a mass-printed poster placed-up in various places in all of the cities of Valoran.)?

3. Again, dealing with the spectating characters, if this is going to be in roarchat.net, will the spectating characters be able to participate? Meaning, am I allowed to post their dialogue in the room while, let's say, a battle is going on?

4. Last, where is this taking place? I probably accidentally skipped over that crucial piece of information if you included it, but I just want clarification to be sure.

Again, I like the idea of this RP event because I can just imagine how it would play out. I'm also liking the idea of this RP event of yours because I, and I'm sure many other avid RPer's here on the Lore Forums, haven't been able to participate in one in quite awhile. :-] ))
1.) No, it is not needed.

2.) You know that the tournament is reknowned throughout Valoran, but, there are signs everywhere as well (in all city states)

3.) Yes, you may talk as a spectator and talk while a battle is going. (If we do Roarchat)

4.) On the Red Tempest

Koragon

12-29-2010

(Time is dependant on the others Fjord, and yes I'll put you in.)

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2010

((Would it even make sense if Silver were to join? Ahahaha... Probably not... Though I'm not especially in the mood to be RP fighting at the moment so I'll prolly just be a spectator.))

Koragon

12-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverling View Post
((Would it even make sense if Silver were to join? Ahahaha... Probably not... Though I'm not especially in the mood to be RP fighting at the moment so I'll prolly just be a spectator.))
(Why wouldn't it make sense?)

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koragon View Post
(Why wouldn't it make sense?)
((Well, I'm assuming this is in the same time period as the Hunt for Halion Bastion, in which case you've some what confirmed to me that occurred before Silver was even on the planet... So basically unless this boat can also alter time and space then it makes absolutely no sense that Silver would be participating. d= ))

Koragon

12-29-2010

(No it isn't, this is recent.)

1234511 ... 35