Question on what runes should ashe use

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

stanleyman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2009

Im just wondering what runes should i get for ashe. all i know is for mark get armor penetration.

edit:
Would this be a good item build and rune build

boots
infinity edge
berserker greaves
last whisper
black cleaver

for runes
mark-armor penetration
glyph-critical damage
seal-critical chance
quin-critical damage

or for my runes would it be better to not get armoour penetration and get critical damage for all and critical chance for seal.

IHaveCrayons

Recruiter

01-01-2010

For Ashe I get Marks and Glyphs of Furor. I get Seals of Malice. For my Quintessences I get two Furor Quints and two Seal Quints. Basically, I get 1/3 Crit Percentage and 2/3 Crit Damage. I looked at the math and it is better, on average, to have a combination of the two rather than one completely. Some people just get entirely crit damage runes which is cool too I guess.

But some other stuff you may want to consider is yes, armor penetration and also glyphs for mana regen. I get a crit heavy build so that's why I build Ashe this way.

AmyOverlord

01-01-2010

Crit Damage, Crit Chance, Attack Speed in that order.

Damage because Ashe HURTS when she crits. Chance because more crits = more damage. Attack Speed so you can buy more damage/defense items and less attack speed items.

Louder

01-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by IHaveCrayons View Post
For Ashe I get Marks and Glyphs of Furor. I get Seals of Malice. For my Quintessences I get two Furor Quints and two Seal Quints. Basically, I get 1/3 Crit Percentage and 2/3 Crit Damage. I looked at the math and it is better, on average, to have a combination of the two rather than one completely. Some people just get entirely crit damage runes which is cool too I guess.

But some other stuff you may want to consider is yes, armor penetration and also glyphs for mana regen. I get a crit heavy build so that's why I build Ashe this way.
I do this as well. Ashe's passive crit ability on top of the runes and any good combo item that adds crit % lets you land so many crits it's obscene.

stanleyman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2010

would it still be good to get armor penetration for mark and get all crit runes/crit chance.

Enderdejorand

01-01-2010

It depends on your item build. I go pure Crit Damage in my runes, but I get the other things via items. My first item (besides boots) is infinity edge, which boots crit damage and chance. Then I get Last Whsiper which makes my attacks pen 40%. After that, it's up to you. But that extra 30-50% damage in critical hits, on top of an infinity edge, does some rape-y things.

Basically, what you don't get in your items, get in runes. And I personally don't like to space out my runes, I try to focus them all on one buff.

stanleyman

01-01-2010

Would this be a good item build and rune build

boots
infinity edge
berserker greaves
last whisper
black cleaver

for runes
mark-armor penetration
glyph-critical damage
seal-critical chance
quin-critical damage

or for my runes would it be better to not get armoour penetration and get critical damage for all and critical chance for seal.

Benoit

01-01-2010

Don't get critical chance runes. IE is all you need.

You better with Armor pen and crit damage. I think your runes are fine. Personally I use Clarity runes in Glyph (but it's primry Seal now) for the mana regen.

Also, you might want to get Catalyst the protector as your first item. It gives you enough mana to harras with Volley, and you get hp/mana on level up so you don't have to go back to your fountain to heal.

What I do is:
1. Sapphire crystal + 2x health pot (health pot is all you need to harass)
2. Catalyst the protector
3. Boots
4. B.F Sword
5. Infinity Edge
6. Upgrade your boots: (depends of the ennemie team): Mercury vs Caster, Ninja Tabi vs Physical, Mobility if you gank alot, or Berseker.
7. Banshee Veil (if the other team has alot of caster)
7. Last Whisper (if the other team has tanks)
7. Black Cleaver (if you have alot of physical dps on your team)

Then I guess you can start bulding a bloodthirster. And don't forget Green Exilir for team fight.

stanleyman

01-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben0it View Post
Don't get critical chance runes. IE is all you need.

You better with Armor pen and crit damage. I think your runes are fine. Personally I use Clarity runes in Glyph (but it's primry Seal now) for the mana regen.

Also, you might want to get Catalyst the protector as your first item. It gives you enough mana to harras with Volley, and you get hp/mana on level up so you don't have to go back to your fountain to heal.

What I do is:
1. Sapphire crystal + 2x health pot (health pot is all you need to harass)
2. Catalyst the protector
3. Boots
4. B.F Sword
5. Infinity Edge
6. Upgrade your boots: (depends of the ennemie team): Mercury vs Caster, Ninja Tabi vs Physical, Mobility if you gank alot, or Berseker.
7. Banshee Veil (if the other team has alot of caster)
7. Last Whisper (if the other team has tanks)
7. Black Cleaver (if you have alot of physical dps on your team)

Then I guess you can start bulding a bloodthirster. And don't forget Green Exilir for team fight.
thx i think this would erally help me

Enderdejorand

01-01-2010

If u want an item build, look at a guide for Ashe. My favorite is http://leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=24057

I wudnt recommend Catalyst, too money intensive early game and wastes a slot later. But that's also not my item build, I go intensive DPS, which I've found is much more effective. However, you also need to play smart and have a good tank, which isn't something you find in every game.