[Guide] Nidalee - A guide to the Bestial Huntress

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skeith

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2009

So, i made a guide at the Leaguecraft, here it is:

http://www.leaguecraft.com/strategie...stial+Huntress

I'm not going to post here, since everything is already done.

I hope you like the guide

Telaes

12-30-2009

Nice, thanks!

Daesik

12-30-2009

AP is better. I've explained why a million times and no one seems to take notice, not even argue/debate with me why it is so. Sigh.

Skeith

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2009

I think that AP is better for support your allies. The heal is very good, and you can do decent damage, with lich bane is also good. I think AP is more for support.

Basilisk9466

12-31-2009

Not too shabby. I'm a diehard fan of going Frozen Mallet/Sheen rather than straight Triforce, the guarunteed slow and extra health is a life saver, but Triforce can be very successful. I just don't seem to have much luck with the slow - and your build, which isn't the best in terms of attack speed items (you'll almost never finish that build...) might have chasing issues as a result.

I often go Swiftness instead of Greaves, as the extra speed is very handy for chasing; most of her damage is from abilities and Sheen procs while in Cougar, so the attack speed isn't quite so handy. I can also see Mobility as being an option.

Something that I've yet to try, but could be quite interesting, is sticking a Mejai's in there early on. For the relatively low price, you can get a huge boost to all your abilities, with only one item slot.

Daesik

12-31-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeith View Post
I think that AP is better for support your allies. The heal is very good, and you can do decent damage, with lich bane is also good. I think AP is more for support.
Indeed, it is more of a support, which is how I believe Nidalee should be played :P. She brings no more to the table than Tristana as a ranged DPS, who in fact has greater utility and damage output than Nidalee.

Skeith

12-31-2009

I usually don't have any chasing problems since the slow of trinity force is already good, and you can use your W skill and the bushes to chase your enemies. But that can be a option if you are having trouble chasing your enemies. I don't think that AP is the way that Nidalee is meant to be played. She can be played in dealing damage or for supporting your allies. You have to choose what is better for your team.

Skeith

01-06-2010

Bump!

Please, if u liked the guide rate it at leaguecraft and make sure to comment.
I would like also suggestions to the guide, i'll be sure to post the credits if u want it.

Thnx!