Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A New Champion Approaches - Caitlyn, the Sheriff of Piltover

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Futhark

12-27-2010

Quote:
skardyn:
when a champion takes a shot for their friend, do they jump in front of them in slow motion while yelling "nooooooooooooooooo!"?

yes.

DeadXera

12-27-2010

My... my god... that passive... those traps... could it be? A... legitimately viable RANGED JUNGLER? :O She seems like she'd have a combination of shaco-esque jitb golem start with like... yi's passive but way better for jungling purposes. Ganking with her seems like it'd be a pretty good time, too, 'specially at level 6+. I approve.

Speaking of her ult, I have to wonder at the range of it. Because if she can shoot that cross-lanes... oh boy she'll be as big a pain as Karthus. Which I again approve of. >.>; Her Q seems like a toned down Ez ult, which is neato. It'll be really interesting to see how far her net recoil launches her. Between that and her traps, ganking her could be annoying.

Overall, I approve. Good Job Riot!

Only qualm: I liked her concept art Optics a TAD more than the finished product, but she's still a rifle totin' BAMF.

Mighty Fart

12-27-2010

nice champion i think i`l get her

Herlgar

12-27-2010

Quote:
TurboTempo:
sounds like an overhauled Dwarven Sniper, but in a very positive way

Edit:

The ultimate doesn't sound like a skillshot, so I wonder how that's gonna work.

Shoots at a target (follows it and stuff) but if another champion is in the way it intercept it.

Foxxifer

12-27-2010

Yay - the OP new champions are back.

I'm seriously excited. Since poor Irelia, things have been looking pretty weak for the ladies. MF now has a viable Twin.

N3wtn

12-27-2010

please let this "C" character be the next champ
would be fun to play a master thief

g0t frag

12-27-2010

Teemo's are going to hate me.

Kynaeus

12-27-2010

Her nemesis leaves cards behind at the scene of a crime, with an ornate C on the bottom. Kind of like the gear on her belt buckle. Passive looks awesome but I don't know about the other abilities yet, I still hate her stupid Mad Hatter hat and lack of a sheriff's star. I'll wait until her rotation to try her out

I also agree with DeadXera that the steampunk optics thing on her eye was cool. Hopefully the skins are better than the normal costume...

Jermatoo

Senior Recruiter

12-27-2010

Not gonna lie man, at first I was reluctant about her, but seeing her actual abilities made me **** myself. Getting her asap.

Koota

12-27-2010

Must have...now!