A New Champion Approaches - Caitlyn, the Sheriff of Piltover

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IronLegion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2010

Sneaky Yordles? Does that mean stealth Yordle is coming next? One with a name begining with a "C"?

hookrotdevour

12-27-2010

Nidalee with a gun

Higyigma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2010

o god... i can see the spamming now. "BoOm!!!! HeAdShOt"

NerdyDan

12-27-2010

i think the point is to lay traps everywhere and when your enemy stands on them they are hurt and revealed, after which you use ur ult on them

DrEzekial

12-27-2010

hmm this is the first female champ I have actually been excited for.

NerdyDan

12-27-2010

only bad part is that she cant really chase because her slow knocks her back, but this is VERY good for running away.

then again, she could just slow you and ultimate snipe you so either way.

very good champ

Basilisk1991

12-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiberiusaudley View Post
...why does she wear a willy wonka hat?

Seriously, why?
how dare you underestimate the awesomeness of top hats?!

NeverWas2k2

12-27-2010

i lol'd at the part where allies can intercept the bullet ........ i wonder if there'd be a drama coming out next lol

BigDaddyRelish

12-27-2010

I'm gonna be having lots of fun with this one.

Gj Riot, looking forward to the new sniper. Like the touch where you can take the bullet for your friend, deepens the skill revolved around her for both the player and the opposition.

DeadXera

12-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawy View Post
I personally didn't like her passive. While Yi needs 7 attacks to do 200% damage, she needs 8 to do 150%. Change it to 300% and I'll be happy.
She can also do 4 from bushes, unlike Yi. Also, Yi's 7th attack is just 2 attacks, not 200% damage. This matters for 2 reasons: 1) yi double-procs, and 2) Cait's passive could be super-epic if it modifies crit, particularly if sheen also effects it. (say with 100 damage, x1.5 = 150, x2 from crit = 300, +100 from sheen = 400. that's a hell of a crit!), whereas Yi's passive is kinda meh with sheen/crit since you can get crit on 1/2 of his passive and not crit the other half.

Lastly: Cait's passive means she might be able to jungle viably. which would be epic.