A New Champion Approaches - Caitlyn, the Sheriff of Piltover

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EliManningLOL

12-27-2010

What everyone wants to know:

Does her passive bonus stack with sheen? (ala lay a trap, then shoot someone for lots of damage). Further, can you have your passive ready, then ultimate someone to have sheen + ulti + passive combo damage?

Lord Cantì

12-27-2010

how much will she cost

The Haunting

12-27-2010

I play mostly melee champs. Of the dozen or so champs I consider myself good to great at only two (Ez and Vlad - Three if we count Kass) are ranged. I've been looking forward to this one for a while though - I'm quite interested to see how she functions in game and if she'll make my limited roster of ranged.

Karazu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2010

I bet her traps are very alike as nids traps, you can see them, so you must put them in the brush, so you are atacking from a brush, they run while you shoot their face, when they think they got you, the trap get them, you get some range and shoot again, when they come, another trap get them.

If he/she is still alive, then shoot the net, and the recoil will give range to keep shooting.

Wow, from what i can see, she will be very difficult to catch xD.

TL Frolo

12-27-2010

sounds amazing

Ekira Ernest

12-27-2010

Seems cooler than the usually ones x)
I expect a dragon/animal as the next champ thou =P

Golden Chocobo

12-27-2010

Cat burglar is obviously cat girl Ezreal.

Ahses

12-27-2010

Dat hat

Pika Fox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2010

thanks for making the boobs smaller.... now she looks ******ed as **** in her gay clothes that i can now see because im not staring at her breasts. shoulda kept the boobs.

StubbyBro

12-27-2010

That hat! That color scheme! MY EYES!!! Didn't we learn anything from Miss Fortune's hat or Lux's botched debut?