A New Champion Approaches - Caitlyn, the Sheriff of Piltover

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HlTOKlRl

12-28-2010

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii dwarven sniper from dota

MonkeyCapt

12-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppetear View Post
Shes batman (batwoman)!, looks like the net can be used as an escape, can the knockback go through walls?, is headshot based off of base damage or all? can it crit? does it scale?

why is it a yordle trap if the person setting it isnt a yordle, and it isnt yordle specific, and if her mother made it, it wasnt even made by a yordle either....more yordles!!!

ult looks like a nice counter to those who get away by an inch, clairvoyance/wards(her traps?) that provide vision would be great.

I am expecting a cat burgler champion soon, get to it.
Or it can be a new TF skin that might come out

UberMEOW

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by hvywpnsguy View Post
Ezreal has blink but he still gets ganked lol
Yeah but she has traps (not quite sure how they work yet) and a slow that pushes her away from enemies.

Anyway does anyone else think that those traps are going to be op if they can be placed like Teemo's mushies or completely UP if the only hit yordles. This could be a game breaking skill or a totally worthless one depending on which way they go. Or you know it could just be exactly like Nidalee's trap.

Senopahx

12-28-2010

"The recoil knocks Caitlyn back" sounds like a terrible slowing ability. And the hat on her model looks terrible (hopefully it'll look better skinned).

UberMEOW

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2010

So how does the Ulti work? It almost sounds like it locks on. What does "huge range" mean? Is it like Ashe's crystal arrow?

UberMEOW

12-28-2010

Never mind if the leaked ability stats are correct than that ult is going to be ****ed up. lol Definitely going to buy here.
Lock on and if it kills you get double their bounty. so 2k if they're godlike. lol That's going to be ****ed.

Kyuketsuki

Recruiter

12-28-2010

She caunnaught shoot straight without a pint.

I think huge range like dwarven sniper's ult.

FaizeXX

12-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboTempo View Post
sounds like an overhauled Dwarven Sniper, but in a very positive way

Edit:

The ultimate doesn't sound like a skillshot, so I wonder how that's gonna work.
she needs more shooting skills i would take out the trap and put in another shooting skill.

AsteriskCGY

12-28-2010

I'm still wondering why she didn't go with a trenchcoat or at least some blue and gold.

ScoTTiShKoReAn

12-28-2010

Ummmmmmmmmmmm why hasn't she been released yet? D: