A New Champion Approaches - Caitlyn, the Sheriff of Piltover

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JadotCryo

12-27-2010

clairvoyance will be a must for ulti

Nerah

12-27-2010

she's dangerously close to ryze

Hempftator

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2010

so its a projectile skill, that if a champion is in the way. i hope the projectile moves fast.
also from the red posts, she is not AP they removed the ratios or nerfed them hard. Attack speed crit would seem handy pick up clairvoyance for that ulti

Alberio Imma

12-27-2010

Her passive + crit book/build = OH GOD MY HP.

Hamster666

12-27-2010

So, it seems that Riots decided to open a 'Breast Reduction clinic' for all new female heroes. First Irelia, then this new hero... I don't know what to think. If it's artists flaw - he likes to draw busty women, ok, then tell him specifically NOT to design such characters. If it's not his mistake - then I don't know why all these changes occur after concept was announced.
What's the matter guys? Are you being pushed by I don't know, some kind of 'pedobear lovers' organization?

Look. Please don't get me wrong. I clearly see such sudden changes - and it always is about womans breasts. Not nationality, not height, not weight - no, these things are not being changed. So...

I think, that it IS DISCRIMINATION. You wonder why? Let me explain. Imagine a company that hires new personell. And suddenly all media find out that all women hired by company were forced to become blondes. Sounds like discrimination? Yes.

DrMatt

12-27-2010

12600 ip?

Man of power

12-27-2010

but.........the hat.........its so.......hat like.........and...........no..........

BeastMode

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2010

her passive could possibly give 250% to a minion ever 4th shot.... anyone else smell a possible ranged jungler?

Inzaro

12-27-2010

looks like miss fortune and abilites like nidalee lame guys really lame

Bevenus

12-27-2010

Moar hot chicks with guns, like 'em gunz n' bunz