Executioner's call

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sighs

12-29-2009

Just went on a premade losing spree.
All to do with EC.

Whatever it is, just increase the cost of it, 1300g is nothing and reduce the duration to 3 seconds or so. 12 second is just ridiculous. Infact, an idea is to make it active ability used on target for 15 seconds.

The point of -heal effect is to target a single player so your team can burn him/her down and not put it on Kat, throw knives and put the debuff on your entire team effectively making it a 4v5.

I dont know. But all the teams we've played against gets EC the moment they see Soraka and its very disheartening...

MaiLing

01-03-2010

I couldn't agree any more. I play Soraka and am pure support. I become useless mid to late game because of this.

notliam

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-06-2010

All they need to do is reduce the effect length, 3-5 seconds would be fine.

Nayuki

01-06-2010

Agree 100%, wtf is with this item? It serves one purpose only - to completely and utterly obliterate the sole redeeming factor of heroes that already are barely useful as is. Why on earth do you have to make an item that pretty much does nothing but destroy a couple of healing heroes? Not like it does a **** thing to anyone else.

Personally I don't think this item even belongs in the game, or if it does where can I get my nice "reduces enemy AP by 65% for 12s" and "reduces enemy attack by 65% for 12s" at, huh? Seriously, if you're going to make such a blatant "I own your entire character build with one item" thing like this, make one to screw EVERYONE over.

Seriously, Riot, do you just absolutely hate support players or something? This is the worst item I have ever seen!

Lockedbob

01-06-2010

Carry > Support. The mentality will always be there and if the carry can`t do his job cause healers negate his damage he will in turn cry on the forums and thus EC and items like it are born.
The game is headed in a very ugly direction when it comes to support/tanking. Let's hope it switches the way patches affect the only "fun" champs.

OpenSource

01-07-2010

It screws over mundo too. And if this wasnt enough, I think you should check the new buff to ignite that they are thinking to introduce in the next patch.

Aralain

01-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockedbob View Post
Carry > Support. The mentality will always be there and if the carry can`t do his job cause healers negate his damage he will in turn cry on the forums and thus EC and items like it are born.
The game is headed in a very ugly direction when it comes to support/tanking. Let's hope it switches the way patches affect the only "fun" champs.
Aye, tanking and support are two roles that are truely getting the shaft. Everytime you mention balancing things to where support and tanks are equivalently useful you get a bunch of carry fanboi's flame your post and troll it to death. I really hope riot looks at the itemization and realizes that there some things, EC for one, that totally destroy class roles and remove hero's from the game. If they wish to leave EC in the game, I would ask for an equivalent item that increases healing by 65% with a small heal over time for 12 seconds. Basically a mirror of this piece of **** that could effectively put soraka/taric on 0 to 0 base level with all the dps that have EC in their pocket.

And could we please make this thing a random proc instead of guarunteed proc? It goes off ALL the time.

haydenshnell

01-07-2010

If they feel the need to keep a healing counter, they could adjust EC to last 3 seconds, with a stacking debuff to prevent healing. Lets say, every hit reduces healing by 6%, max 10 stacks. This way the person with it actually has to keep up the assault to make it effective, and not just toss a shot and run, while the healer is useless for 12 seconds.

warmonkey

01-09-2010

malady and black cleaver are both stacking debuffs, with a shorter duration debuff at that. no reason exec's shouldn't be stacking too. nobody's complaining that cleaver doesn't apply a -w/e armor debuff in 1 hit for 12 seconds with a 48 true damage dot.

AresGodOfWar

01-12-2010

yea i really like warmonkeys idea to make it a stacking effect. I think that each time u stack it it should so more dps but over a much shorter time. Right now ES basically screws over the following heroes. Mundo, soraka, taric, malphite (yep thats right his passive cant activate...) and finally janna.