[TAW] The Art of Warfare - Oceanic Division

1234511 ... 24
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TomCorrupt

12-27-2010

[TAW] Oceanic Division - Recruiting
www.taw.net

The Art of Warfare (TAW) is recruiting mature players for our League of Legends Oceanic Team. TAW is a well established global multi-game organization with membership that has been live since 2001 with well past 1000 players spanning over 15 games on every continent.

TAW also offers North American and European league of legends divisions for those outside the Oceanic time zone.

What defines TAW is a unique broad offering that will satisfy any player’s needs:

• You will have access to more than 150 people looking to play games daily with you.
  • If you are looking to play competitive you have the opportunity to play with our serious competitive teams.
  • If you are interested in playing ranked games to raise your rating, you have the opportunity to play with like minded people.
  • If you are looking to find people to play normal games who are good players you are guaranteed to make teams and increase your win ratio.
  • If you are looking to get advice/tips we have the resources to help you become a stronger player.
  • If you are new to the game and want help to learn and play we have similar members and people available to help.

TAW never puts gaming above real life; we accommodate all skill levels no matter how high or low, if you are interested in joining you will need to:
  • Have a working microphone or headset. (We use Teamspeak 3)
  • Fill out a member application at our main website (League of Legends Division) – www.taw.net
  • Be generally available Monday/Wednesday at 8pm AEST/10pm NZ, for team-play and practice sessions

How to Contact us:
  • Post on this thread
  • Add me in game (TomCorrupt) and send me a message if you have any further questions. PLEASE message me if you are one of these people though.

How to join:[*]Sign up for at our website (www.taw.net) this is where you apply to join the clan.[*]When you apply on our website you will be sent an email with the next 24 hours, so please remember to check your email regularly.

Banoga

12-27-2010

Last year, I joined TAW. This year, I left.

I was recruited when the Oceanic division was just growing up. Myself and another player named Pistacio dragged this Oceanic team from the depths of inactivity. Back then, I enjoyed this clan, and I thought this clan was fantastic. However, this clan eventually dragged itself back into the cesspit of Drama.

This clan is no longer what it used to be. It is slow and bogged down by clan drama and bureaucracy. There are more reasons:
- TAW is no longer growing, it's member-base was a far-cry from the old days.
- The player-base is largely not too good at this game.
- The Leadership is arrogant and redundant.
- TAW isn't welcoming. It has too many cliques.

Why would you join this clan? I suggest you don't, because you will regret it. Instead of listening to obvious lies and sweet words from Tomcorrupt, I suggest you find another friendlier clan, because TAW is certainly not a friendly clan.

I wish you good luck in finding another clan!
Banoga.

FunkehMonkeh

12-27-2010

added you in game!

FunkehMonkeh

12-27-2010

and signed on the forums aussie player

TomCorrupt

12-27-2010

Great to have you on board, welcome

Banoga

12-27-2010

Bumpan

Exothermic Kiwi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2010

Applied~

Mors Certum Est

12-28-2010

hit me up ingame.

TomCorrupt

12-28-2010

Added you Syire, ill msg you when you are online mate

and welcome Thwu !

GreyLines

12-28-2010

TomCorrupt,

I have signed up on the TAW site awaiting email

1234511 ... 24