Help me play league of legends on my tv screen. please.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

medium katarina

12-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazer napkins View Post
okay so i have it displayed on the tv screen now. however, my wireless mouse now will not work.
.__.
lol just when you finally thought you had it ._.

Katasumai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2013

Quote:
okay so i have it displayed on the tv screen now. however, my wireless mouse now will not work.
.__.
Your wireless mouse only has a certain range between it and the laptop, so you have to keep it close in order to use it

KevGatz

12-26-2013

Quote:
.__.
that's probably a range issue, no reason the monitor/tv stuff should have any effect on the mouse.

PsychoSim

12-31-2013

I just went thru this with PS4.
I had to go to Enable HDMI on my media receiver.

Using the TV remote, I had to press Menu-> Options -> HDMI Setting -> Enable

PROFIT!

Matthevv

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2013

You probably got a faulty hdmi cable. Try using a different one, they don't always come working.

edit

man why you gotta necro this **** bro

PsychoSim

01-02-2014

There will be others... we must help them all...

Zastie

01-02-2014

The red gets upvoted but the quote that the red praises doesn't get upvoted. I swear, reds have upvote bots.

Jlhudson

01-02-2014

Quote:
mods wtf really? people are trying to help me so I can play LEAGUE OF LEGENDS, THIS GAME, ON MY TV. stop being scumbags. theres way more off topic threads than people being nice and trying to help me out that you could delete.

k. anyway.

Brief summary for anyone who wasn't in the last thread:
I got a brand new tv for christmas.
I bought an HDMI cable so I could project league of legends onto my tv screen.
I plugged it in, found a guide on how to set it up [control panel-adjust screen resolution-extend display to second monitor]
i've applied this setting multiple times, to no avail.
on my input menu, all three of the hdmi selections are greyed out.
pls halp.
Change the setting to show it ONLY on the second screen, as it would try to extend LoL across both... That's what I do. You could also make it duplicate it, showing the same thing on both monitor and TV.

Apex2769

05-18-2014

Hey guy I have been having the same problem as him I have my desktop extended to the TV and I can move my game menu over or anything else I want to over to the TV, but I can not seem to be able to play the games of League on there it always plays them on the laptop not the actual TV. Do you think I could get some assistance with this?