Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Anivia, first time

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kioik

12-26-2010

So all this talk about Anivia, her status, and how she plays: means I loaded her up in Solo Queue Normal Game w/o a premade and tested her out myself.

7/1/10 with a champ I haven't played in 4 months (I sucked with her). Now, however, she is so sweet. R + E = Boom Q is like the slow ball of death. It's great watching the enemy dodge sideways to avoid it. Hey, mission accomplished. Her wall is SWEET. The enemy team pushes towards our team, I wall their tanks off from their carries/mages and it's butchering time vs the isolated tanks. Nothing they can do about it (unless they flash or something). Walling off 1/2 the enemy team is only the start as the Bird drops her ult and does AOE slow and damage. Then I pick the juicest of tanks (you know, the one who only has merc boots as MR), and press E! Ka Boom!

I know, cool story, bro. Had to share.

Happy New Years, infidels.

I build depending on the enemy team, but i'm a total noob with anivia so here's what I did:
Catalyst -> Roa
Sorc Boots
Chalice
Haunting Guise
Needlessly Big Rod
Megatron Cloak for some more MR.