Idea HoN Mechanic in LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Loco Pepino

12-26-2010

Hey Guys,

This is a brilliant idea which can be easily done and toss out the crappy leavers and afkers from games have another option for 5 v 5, 3 v 3 where leavers and afkers and people who constantly get reported cannot join, it will give people who choose to play LoL a bit more serious then leavers and all some piece of mind, it will let them now that they are in a category of search where some people take a little pride in playing while the... Casual "I'm drunk, I'm high, I don't care what you think, I'm mid or I'll feed" gamer, can go pay with people with that mentality and leave the others alone..

I know its inappropriate bringing HoN into a LoL forum, just they can host games where if people are branded as leavers they cannot join giving the people some decent players and games and which is what i think this game needs.

I also believe this will stop a lot of the threads about leavers in my game cause all the proper players will be in a search with their own!, let leavers suffer I constanty cannot stand leavers and afkers as much as the next person so eliminating completely from giving them a chance to play with us will stop the QQ.. And they complain they can't join us, well they dug their own grave so suffer!

TL;DR
Make a new search category where people who are reported and have leaves cannot join, giving the gamers who take pride piece of mind and hastle free gaming and will stop a lot of the complaining.

Please leave some constructive feedback guys or other ideas which you prefer!, cause I know riot has a new system, but honestly it really hasn't worked in my games.. Maybe this will!

Loco Pepino

12-26-2010

Shameless bump, I'm positive this will stop leaving from games with decent players!

Wakim

12-26-2010

Or maybe you can read patch notes and see that they just instituted their own leaver system last week.

Loco Pepino

12-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakim View Post
Or maybe you can read patch notes and see that they just instituted their own leaver system last week.
If you read my thread properly I also addressed that.... Was even In. The tl;dr....

Wakim

12-26-2010

Didn't read your post at all, there was no reason to.

Um Yeah

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2010

Lemme get this straight, you want to introduce a new game type which prohibits anyone who has ever left a game and has been reported for it (which apparently also includes casual gamers?) from joining? Really, just wait a little while before you start criticizing the new system and suggesting ways to replace it.