Master yi laning build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xXDawnBladeXx

12-26-2010

So i just came out of a game and as usual i get told off and called a noob by everyone for stacking 2 doran rings and bringing flash+cleanse as my summoner abilities. I bet all the yi players are thinking the exact same thing i am right now.

Anyway to the point I'm making this to say to everyone that see's a yi player stacking dorans they ARN'T noobs get over it is probably the best starting build you can do on yi when laning. Summoner abilities flash+cleanse no idea what i get yelled at for taking them on a melee dps but just incase you think thats a noob choice to its not. So everyone stop calling yi's that stack dorans noobs they arn't if they play a bad game don't blame there build they just played a bad game like everyone does once in a while.

That is all Merry christmas everyone have a good new years in a few days ^^

Commander Yordle

12-26-2010

Flash and Cleanse are redundant when combined with Yi's ulti.

Liquidone

12-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PretzelBagel View Post
Cleanse is a must have on Melee Carries, as for Flash that's personal choice. I usually go with Exhaust or Ignite depending on what my team needs.

Stalkeer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2010

Baha, people keep saying Cleanse is bad for him due his ulti but... I can't count how many times it have saved me or made me score a kill on the enemy.

Valdien

12-26-2010

Quote:
No.

No they are not.

xXDawnBladeXx

12-26-2010

Quote:
because his ulti totally stops stuns and snares now

Palisrock31

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2010

I prefer ghost and cleanse myself but w/e it works. i find exhaust is unessecary as i plan on getting red often and ignite has about the range of alpha so if im going to kill them its going to happen and if they are going to get away they are going to get away.

Red VII

12-26-2010

Cleanse isn't a bad choice, and if any one else tells you differently, tell them to gtfo. There are countless champs with stuns, taunts, suppression, etc. etc., and Cleanse can definitely help out.

Personally, and with Yi as my main, I always run Ghost + Exhaust (with the respective masteries). I also don't even bother with AP/Mana items.

Not bad to experiment once in a while, though.

zCryptz

12-26-2010

Pendragon does it so it is pro. End of Story.

xXDawnBladeXx

12-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRVII View Post
Cleanse isn't a bad choice, and if any one else tells you differently, tell them to gtfo. There are countless champs with stuns, taunts, suppression, etc. etc., and Cleanse can definitely help out.

Personally, and with Yi as my main, I always run Ghost + Exhaust (with the respective masteries). I also don't even bother with AP/Mana items.

Not bad to experiment once in a while, though.
The only bad thing about cleanse is you can't break suppression :/