How is Lux these days?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Protocol32

12-26-2010

Considering buying Lux once I hit 3150 IP. Is she any good, assuming someone with at least average skill is playing her?

Nathillius

12-26-2010

is your good you can destroy ppl with her. but it takes a lil bit to get ahold of her but not to long

Warscythes

12-26-2010

She is great as long as you can handle a champion with 4 skill shots.

ThatSaulSheWrote

12-26-2010

lux is the same as she has always been, fine but not an amazing champ. Her role is similar to morgana's in that she has a support move, some cc and some okay aoe damage. However, in most cases morg outshines her. More of a solo queue/ normal game champ (she will do fine there).

Raja Naga

12-26-2010

She's very solid, but requires more skill than the average champ.

EIometer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2010

Very strong, I've seen consecutive good play from Lux players. Both stacked Mejas and won one, lost one......she can't carry, but can be dangerous if ignored.

PsYchoticEcho

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2010

Lux is an excellent Champ, although I don't see too many use her I still suggest her.

Esteemed

12-26-2010

She's very underrated. I play her quite frequently in solo queue with great success. She is even better if you are playing with friends who understand how she works and communicate better. Honestly, 600 pt shield on your entire team during a team fight is op. You just have to micro well, and have good map awareness. All the tools are there to be incredible.

I average 7k/4d/13a in ranked, 70% win rate. only ~1400 elo

She's just a blast. So satisfying to play.

Stealthed Mofo

12-26-2010

She can't carry team. But she can keep a team alive. People will love you when you make clutch snares, shields, and slows.

Caryatid

12-26-2010

I usually play casters but had a hard time keeping Lux alive for a full AP build. I switched to building her AS/AD and now she farms like a machine while having enough CC to hunt people down or run the heck away if she needs to. I still wouldn't take her to Ranked but she's fine for other games.