Champs that can solo baron in a real game..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Beigesian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teembro View Post
i solo baron every game i play with sivir about 27 minutes in, when i get my 4th bloodthirster fully farmed

you should have seen my game with 6 blood thirsters, healing 800 per auto attack, easy baroning
Shouldn't even need to Baron at that point

ImpGuard

12-26-2010

Shaco soloes it easily at 13-14 with Madreds and Wriggles. Warwick takes it very easily as well.

Best Baron soloer is Shaco, simply because he takes it ridiculously fast while barely any damage, and doesn't have to worry about wards since he can setup JiTB's around Baron given 30 seconds for safety and has a flash stealth to get away in case the enemy team did have a ward at Baron. Warwick takes it easily but has no way to run if the enemy team is organized and jumps on him (also has no way to self ward the area besides buying them).

Blu3Boy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2010

I once soloed it with Tryndamere. Granted, I DID go around 30/0 and had 20 stacks on occult and everything/

Mango Fandango

Master Recruiter

12-26-2010

I know I'm doing it wrong, how do you dodge the green stuff? I've never really paid special attention to it, lol. Does it do damage after it falls from the sky or what? I'm hardcore derp.

And yes, I'm obviously going to drop 2 vision wards before even being that ******ed trying to solo it in a real game, lol.

Devil May LOL

12-26-2010

no one would solo baron in a REAL game.

with the exception of below 1000 elo ranked.

ShaShouX

12-26-2010

i tried it with a super fed anivia
now that baron can be chilled, i was dealing 1k dmg with my frostbite
here's what you need to kill baron with anivia:
a sh**t load of AP
golem buff
and spell vamp

Yeah.. you need it... sorry, i wouldn't like to have it in my build
but i tried baron twice in that game

first time without it, and nearly died....
2nd time i went and sold my doran's ring and got a will of the ancients
and i pwned baron :P

SiN Deejay

12-26-2010

Trynd semi late game